Triumph Consultants Ltd Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Friendly and helpful
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stroud, Gloucestershire10 March 2019
Worked as a temporary administrator for the CYP team with GCC in Stroud last summer. People were very friendly and helpful and it was a new environment where everyone made me feel welcome. I enjoyed the work and it gave me an insight into the work of social workers and the hard work they do.
Good company to work for.
CCTV Operator (Former Employee) –  Southwark Council31 October 2018
I was employed by Triumph Consultant for nine months for local government. I enjoyed every minute of it, a great team within the contract Southwark Council, pay was always on time and correct. If I had the chance I would work with them again.
Pros
Pay correct and on time, always somebody at the end of the phone if needed.
Cons
Where I was employed was a 24/7, the contract did not take into account out of hours and bank holiday working on payment overtime.
Enjoyable
Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear2 October 2018
Enjoyed my placement and found Triumph a pleasure to work for. My initial contract was for 3 months and I ended up with 18 months of work. Was sad when contract ended.
Pros
regular wages
Cons
can't think of any
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 January 2018
Swearing at People
Visitors Controlled and bossed around
Staff had Poor Personal Hygiene
Pros
Cons
Short timed and erratic work
17 September 2018

This is clearly a hoax entry made by someone who has never had any dealings with the company.

Temporary Agency Worker
Housing Support Officer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 January 2018
The contract went longer than the initial 3 months which was a plus and they were very easy to contact.
Two issues I have with this agency are:
1. They would randomly call me throughout my assignment to "see if I'm still working at the place". Which is rather peculiar since they placed me there.
2. They insist in filling out your time sheet for you as there evidently taking some off the top (so you can't see your actual rate on matrix). When questioned about this they advised it was policy - clearly not if every other person is entering their own timesheet on Matrix the self.
Cons
Cutting wages short
17 September 2018

1. You would only be called when you had failed to submit a timesheet on time
2. We do not skim anything from temps. Point 1) above is the answer to point 2)....

Agency Worker Review
Business Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Wandsworth, Greater London11 November 2017
Very happy with support and advice provided by the Triumph team whilst and still employed as an agency worker since June 2017.

Good and transparent payroll support as well.

All email / phone messages responded too in a timely and polite manner.

Friendly team and I am comfortable working through them at a Local Authority as a Business Support Officer.
Pros
Mobility afforded by my agency worker status.
Cons
None for me.
Never managed to speak to someone
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff11 July 2017
Was contacted re vacancy for Sofology. They left message on phone. Returned calls and I only ever got a Answer phone message and no reply that day . Terrible way to run a recruitment company
7 August 2017

1) We do not deal roles for Sofology. Our client base is strictly public sector.
2) If we contact candidates by telephone it will only be in context of an interview request and then it will always be accompanied by a detailed email.

We suspect this must be a case of mistaken identity, therefore...

No problems
Business Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Matlock, Derbyshire21 June 2017
Never had any issues with them, everything went smoothly and kept informed throughout the whole process. Payment all made on time and payslips easily viewed.
almost everything went smooth
GIS Technician (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire6 February 2017
I was contracted to a client.
I had almost permanent contact with the company, however there was one time i did not receive an answer to my email for a week.
Professional Employment Agency
Leasehold Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redhill, Surrey22 November 2013
Employed tby Triumph Consultants Ltd from April to September 2013 to carry out a role for Orbit Housing Association on a part time maternity cover contract. Contract then continued working directly for Orbit.
Found Triumph to always answer queries promptly and to support their candidates well.
Friendly atmosphere
Community Alarm Officer/Mobile Warden (Former Employee) –  Cardiff County Council11 November 2012
I HAVE ENJOYED TO WORK FOR TRIUMPH CONSULTANTS.
very helpfull

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triumph Consultants Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Triumph Consultants Ltd Reviews by Location