Treetops Nurseries Ltd Employee Reviews

Kings heath
Nursery Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kings Heath, West Midlands12 November 2017
Dreadfully place to work
Rude management and lie to cover there own backs
Speak to staff like they are the children
Expected to attend staff meetings out of work hours and not be paid
Pros
Cons
If you like being spoken to like a child this is the place for you
fun place to work
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby City Centre, Derbyshire5 November 2017
staff that you work with are lovely but management need to be more clear as to what they need an mean .treetops is a clean an safe place to work ,sorry i had to leave .
Pros
nice bunch of people.the best part were the children so funny .
Cons
management just not making their point clear what or where you will be, she was nice but just be clear .
Enjoyed my job
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tewkesbury19 September 2017
I love working with children. The company helped with my apprenticeship and my work load. The company worked around my doctors appointments and I wasn't punished for it.
Pros
Help with child care
Cons
Long dats
Honest opinion
Pre-School Room Leader (Current Employee) –  Northfields Station28 August 2017
Good Salary, great experience for people who are at different levels, whether it be unqualified or qualified. Long hours that can effect social life unfortunately.
work place
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Middleton, Greater Manchester13 July 2017
i enjoyed doing my work experience here and learned new things in a early years setting. I also enjoyed working for the company because they gave me challenges to do and make sure they was completed.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
An amazing place to work.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire2 May 2017
Treetops cultured growth and was a very warm friendly environment to work.
The staff were very helpful in showing you all areas of your own role, but also others to get a better understanding of the business as a whole.
A poor place to work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands22 April 2017
The company is a poor place to work, untidy and not clean, staff are made to go into work when unwell, spreading sickness and diarrhoea bugs and stay at work throwing up! Staff morale is very low and management extremely unsupportive! Incidents happen in the nursery and staff are told not to tell parents! I would not rate this nursery good or outstanding and i don't know how offstead gave them this! There is very little toys to play with and minimal activities.
Pros
Nappies are changed regularly! Staff are throughly safeguard checked
Cons
Long hours, poor hygiene, poor working practices, low moral, negative place to work and poor managerial skills
Home from home
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wirral, Merseyside6 March 2017
Nice environment friendly staff and lovely children enjoyed my time working here getting my qualification and then getting employed as a nursery assistant
Pros
Interacting with children and watching them grow
Fun
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Biggleswade, Bedfordshire7 February 2017
Was good fun and the job was ok. Staff were friendly and the experience was good. Apprentice pay not good. Kids were great
Pros
Kids are great
Cons
Changing nappies
Nursery work placement.
Nursery Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Manchester28 November 2016
I really enjoyed working with the children and the staff. I like to always be having something to do while working as i like to help.

I learned how to keep the children safe and how to always beware of what happens around the involvement i'm in.
Not so productive as i had expected.
Support Staff / Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stotfold20 October 2016
I leaned a lot of things about how to keep children safe in the premises.

Not a lot of activities and sometimes I was feeling not as productive as I would like.

The hardest part of the job was through lunch time when all the children had to sit down and eat properly and quietly.

Tee most enjoyable was singing time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lots of hours outside
Lovely supportive environment
Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Biggleswade12 October 2016
All staff were lovely and friendly,I felt totally at ease settling in. Management was outstanding and incredibly approachable - keen to help with anything and everything. I felt very settled at Treetops Biggleswade and had an excellent experience. A kind, close knit team that work incredibly well together,
Pros
Good work life balance, good pay, excellent management team, well structured day
Cons
Long hours, only 40 mins for lunch (but 10 mins paid)
Productive and fun work place
Nursery Assistant (work experience) (Former Employee) –  Dursley11 September 2016
During my time at Treetops Nursery i enjoyed everyday that i attended. The staff was absolutely wonderful and understanding. They accepted that i was a volunteer and supported me through my learning and experience. My time at Treetops Nursery was very rewarding and it defiantly gave me the relevant knowledge of how a working day functions, and it was very easy to settle in and adjust to the routine of the day.
Pros
Easy to settle in. Staff are very friendly.
Happy friendly enjoyable place to work.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stotfold4 August 2016
A very friendly homely atmosphere, a joy to go to work, really strong teams, a good environment to work in, which shows in our children. A variety of daily activities , free flowing rooms and outside area. Walks out in our local areas to visit parks, see the ducks, rhyme times at the local library. A lovely place to be.
Pros
Good support from management
Cons
Can be long hours
Good staff and children
Nursery support assistant (Current Employee) –  Cheam2 July 2016
A typical day at work includes looking after children from the ages of 3 months- 5 years in all the different rooms, taking care of their needs such as feeding and hygeiene and learning in all the areas of the EYFS.
I work with all members of staff in all the rooms as part of a team, dividing responsibilities and working together as part of a team.
The hardest part of the job is linking the relevant planning to the EYFS framework as there is such a broad variety.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being with the children day after day and watching them flourish and achieve milestones.
Pros
working with all ages
Cons
Great company to work for!
Nursery Worker (Current Employee) –  Dudley28 June 2016
I have been in my job role for almost 3 months now. I have had a thorough induction and have been able to visit other Treetops Nurseries as part of my training which I found really useful and interesting. I have been able to meet the senior management team for the company at Central Office which has also enabled me to feel a valued member of the company.

All staff, parents and children at the nursery have been extremely welcoming and every day brings something new.

There is some paperwork all staff need to complete but, from my experience, it is no more than necessary as we are caring for the most important things in people's lives... their children! Plus there is loads of support and training from other team members and management.

Treetops are committed to ensuring high quality childcare and has such a good reputation across the country which is why I applied for the position as I want to progress and grow as a nursery manager. The pay is very good for a private day nursery and there are lots of opportunities to get bonuses and treats as recognition for hard work and dedication.

I am so glad I applied for this position as I am thoroughly enjoying my role and have settled well as part of the team.
Great nursery to work at
Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gloucester25 June 2016
I have been at Treetops for 6 months so far and I have had nothing but positive experiences; management have been really supportive, if I or anyone else has needed any additional support they are always happy to help with anything, staff are all friendly and helped me when I had a question about anything, paperwork is easy to keep on top of and all the children who have come and gone from the nursery in the short time I have been there have all been happy and enjoy everyday life within the nursery, especially seeing their friends!
Pros
Range of everyday activities by staff, children's dietary requirements met and really friendly team to work with.
Great company to work for :)
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birlingham24 June 2016
Treetops is a great place to work, all the staff are friendly and work together well as a team.
Lovely country nursery which is homely and welcoming :)
Great support from management, always offering up to date training and supporting your career throughout the nursery.
Fantastic company to work for!!
Nursery Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlands24 June 2016
All the nurseries are unique and different but all share and promote the same embedded ethos and highest standard of childcare.
There is always progression within the company and a huge variety of in-house training and external courses to access to ensure that practitioners are receiving the most up to date information.
There are a variety of ways staff are rewarded to not only show appreciation for hard work but also a simple thank you. Some of these include 'Employee of the Month, Roarie's reward and the annual 'Pride of Treetops' awards.
We also receive constant praise from the Area Manager and are given support and guidance when trying new ideas.
The most enjoyable part of the job is celebrating children's individual achievements and being able to share those alongside parents is the greatest feeling.
I work alongside a brilliant team who are dedicated to achieve and maintain outstanding childcare for the families that attend our nursery.
Excellent place to work
Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) –  York23 June 2016
Enjoyable place to work, all my colleagues are friendly and management are approachable. Treetops is great for putting you through training courses, so you can progress in your career.
Pros
Enjoyable place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Treetops Nurseries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Treetops Nurseries Ltd Reviews by Location