Travel Insurance Facilities Employee Reviews in Kings Hill

Amazing company that has invested in my growth and learning
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Kings Hill, Kent14 August 2019
Having done work experience with tifgroup, they gave me the opportunity to continue work in a department that i was really interested in. I feel very privileged to be given the opportunities that tifgroup have presented to me. The company has very strong ethics and is a great place to work. There is always room for progression at tifgroup and it has a great people focused culture.
Tifgroup were the only company to give me a chance
Executive (Current Employee) –  Kings Hill, Kent13 August 2019
Tifgroup were the only company who gave me a chance after graduating from university and for that, I will always be extremely grateful.

Whilst university gave me the tools I needed to get into my chosen field, tifgroup has given me experience and provided opportunities for me to develop and grow, not only as a person but also a professional.

I have monthly 121s with my manager, which gives me the chance to discuss any issues and/or successes for the month. During these meetings I am encouraged to further my knowledge through continuous professional development, and I have even been offered to go on courses funded by tifgroup.

I genuinely do feel valued and couldn’t think of better company to start my career!
Avoid at all costs
Claims (Former Employee) –  Kings Hill, Kent12 March 2019
I am 22 years old, TIF was my first insurance job/office job from school. I worked at TIF group for 18 months, I was in the claims department and at first you think its a good opportunity and a good introduction to insurance but very soon the true colours start to show. Terrible training of which is mainly complied of teaching you to lie to the customers which can be really demoralising when you are dealing with Injury/Death/Disease.

Major lack of support from management across ALL departments, meetings are an absolute travesty as managers are always saying what you want to hear but the problems would never be fixed. High amounts of pressure, NO support from management.

They not only lie to their employees but they lie to the underwriting company URV as well about figures and stats because they are under achieving constantly and then put more stress on the staff about numbers when management are not looking at the actual issues!

It was not a good foundation to insurance it made me extremely stressed with no support from management at all. If you get a job offer, decline it and go and work for one of the bigger names in insurance as you will learn so much more.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, they are being investigated by the FCA.
Wait a bit longer and find a proper company that do things by the books.
Pros
Nothing!
Cons
Customer centric with a family feel
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kings Hill, Kent26 January 2019
Working at Travel Insurance Facilities is enjoyable. I work within a customer service role where I deal with customer phone calls, emails and web chats within my role. I have gained skills in great communication whether it be written or verbally. I have also gained a back ground knowledge of medical conditions.
Pros
Free parking, free fruit and veg
Cons
Long lunch. Travel to work.
Do not work here!
CS Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kings Hill, Kent30 July 2018
Through my time at Tifgroup, I have been offered no opportunities of progression, no job variation, and terrible staff management.

If you want to sit there and answer 100 calls a day for very little money, this is the perfect place
Cons
Long Hours
good
Inbound Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kings Hill, Kent31 May 2017
answering the phone
making tea and coffee
sorting post
sending emails
booking meeting rooms
cleaning the kitchen
meeting new clients
taking post to different rooms
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kings Hill20 September 2016
Is a great place to work, progression opportunities were great at first but now I'm looking to progress further but it doesn't feel like the chance is there. Management in my department don't always understand the needs of the team which can sometimes make them unapproachable