Travail Employment Group

Travail Employment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom34 reviews
recritument
Very stressful place to work
Poor work life balance.

If you enjoy reading from a script to cold call and sell, this will be a good fit for you. micro management
Friendly in a professional manner
Working with the team they listen to what experience I have and what roles are available that would be suitable for my skills.
Whilst looking for a permanent role i have been able to complete a variety of assignments.
Kitchen porter
I have been on and off with travail for these last 10 years. Anytime you want a job, they will help you to get one. The BEST. The staff are friendly, helpful and very honest. Basically you need the money, they will find you work and just do the job to the best of your ability.
Fun and Friendly
I met with an amazingly lovely lady who helped me to make my plans for the future a reality with such professionalism and work ethic. A lady that asked me what I wanted to do in life and helped me to persue it
Really good company
Really good and supportive company to work for. Hard work but extremely satisfying when praise was given as it was. Supportive management that always helped when required.
Brilliant
I have worked for this agency several times and they have always been very helpful. As long as you are reliable, willing and able to work they have always been very accommodating with providing work.
Nice environement to work. They have provided jobs as waiter mainly and also cleaning jobs in different locations . The staff at Travail Employment Group was very helpful.
Great agency to work for
Lovely girls at this agency, great at what they do, they were certainly there for me when I needed them and fixed me up with a long term position straight away, would recommend.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Travail Employment Group?
Good recruitment agency
Good recruitment agency to work for , friendly people and always trying to do the best for their employees. Correct pay and always on time. Some good jobs
Avoid at all costs
I left a long term job to join this company and was treated awfully by all members of staff in the office. I have never been made to feel so irrelevant at a work place.
Not bad agy
Worked for these guys about the best agy on the high street but I was bullied in work place told these didn’t give a dam not even an apology no offer of any more work
Pros
Cons
Zero hours
Efficient and Well Managed
Easily accessible and quick at responding. Friendly and competent staff who are more than happy to help and support you in the job search. Good work placements with reputable companies. Eager to assist you in finding suitable roles that will allow you to develop and grow your skill set. Overall, a pleasant company to work for/ under.
Pros
Variation
Cons
Agency work - nature of the work can be unstable
Great Place to work
Great place to work, indepth training support.
Always willing to help and support, understand the frustrations you face and give you the tools to overcome them and move forward.
Variety
Different employers lowest pays no job security, staff in office doing what they can but earnings are low. Unexpected shift changes during week or lay-off.
Cons
Long hours, low wages
Rubbish
Worked for these on several occasions, last time I had illness issues. Travail told the company to get rid of me, that they would replace me. I have been fighting cancer since, yet the employer decided to bad mouth me to other agencies. Two years later travail are still looking for replacement. Don't believe this company their advertising for, is a family run friendly company
Comment – 17 December 2018
We don't recognise this scenario at all ! We have successfully recruited for a variety of machinist positions in the locality - we are very good at doing this! If a Company need a worker to work so they can meet production targets and deadlines, a vacancy work station is no good to them? It is our responsibility to fill that empty work station when asked to do so, so companies can meet their objectives. This is how temporary work opportunities often come about...!

It sounds as though a company you worked at are, in your opinion, bad mouthing you. What does this have to do with Travail? We would suggest you get some advice in that matter, and present your evidence.

We have no vacancies older than 3 months on our books - so again your comments seem a little confused here? We are very good at filling vacancies!

We don't understand your last issue, we would advertise what we consider to be factual and true - we are aware of our duties to maintain accuracy and legal compliance, after 40+ years of doing the job.
Production Op
i have worked with travail agency for a long time. always found me work, paid me on time and are nice to me when i go in the office to see me girls. i work very hard for them and they always smile
Pros
nice place
Cons
not open weekends
Unexpected opportunity
I was given an opportunity for a great short term position, which worked well for myself, after having just been made redundant from a previous job. The recruitment process was easy, and staff were very friendly and supportive. Would recommend to sign up with Travail.
Temp Work.
Did some retail work for these guys – assignment briefing was clear with loads on information on which told me what to wear, who to report to and sat nav information so I could find the place, it even told me where the nearest shop was to get lunch! They rang me to check I had arrived on site safely on day one and the girls called me again when I finished the two day booking to make sure it had gone ok – my wages were paid on time. Will defiantly do some more work for them.
Pros
Clear instructions. Paid on time and correctly.
Cons
Only temporary work.
Work Experience
I worked in the Doncaster office on a week’s work experience – the office staff were lovely and friendly to me and they were with all of the people that came in looking for work. The girls in the office really tried hard to find as many people jobs as possible and they had a smile for everyone that came through the door. I enjoyed working here – it was busy I learned a lot.
It was dress down day on a Friday which I loved!
Pros
Dress down Friday!
Cons
Only 1 week
Do not work for this agency
DO NOT GO TO THIS AGENCY. They're the worst kind of people you could ever deal with. They speak down to you on the phone, ridiculously rude and not polite atall. They never ring back when they say they're going to. They didn't bother to tell me I'd lost my job for 5 days until I actually rang them to find out. They don't pay you holiday pay when you request it and try blame it on you. If you ever get ill or need time off they don't bring you in for a few days after and when you repeatedly tell them you have bills and food to pay for they don't care. They have no sympathy if your family are rushed to hospital and make you feel guilty for having time off for seeing them. I'm going to citizens advice on these people as it's totally not on the way they treat people and action needs to be taken.
Pros
Cons
Rude and unprofessional
Productuve
Inside Travail there is a lot of staff that are keen to get you working and finding a job to do so will be there mission, they can help find what job you would like to do and succeed in
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travail Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.