Transline Group Employee Reviews

Alright
Amazon ICQA (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead13 December 2017
I worked there as an Amazon associate picker/packer for the summer holidays, I must say though the team were great and we got along superb, the company itself drove people dow.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Hours and heat
i never worked for transline i was pmp recruitment
Packer (Former Employee) –  dumfermline6 December 2017
i worked at amazon in dunfermline not with transline but pmp recruitment same problems no help told lie after lie impossible targets no matter how fast you worked they wanted more if i packed 100 boxes an hour they would want 101 i explained i have learning difficulties but no one listens lunch breaks not long enough a half hour lol and the smoke breaks 15 mins they where ok just one problem the security was abidmal aswell . i hated it as it ruined my xmas only good thing was the money at the end
Pros
nothing
Cons
no time off no sleep
unproductive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire4 December 2017
There is long hours with little to no breaks, it's not an enjoyable workplace, very badly managed, set unrelaistic targets. employees work well together.
Pros
good team spirit
Transline
Dsp (Former Employee) –  Doncaster18 September 2017
Not the greatest company too work for but have some decent benefits ie move around the country and too work alongside some great teams management lack conviction
Pros
Progression
Cons
Long days
Great first job from school
Accounts Office Junior (Former Employee) –  Brandesburton1 September 2017
As a transition from school to the working world this was a great place to start. I learned a great deal about company accounting and procedures and had the opportunity to experience various roles within the department.
Absolutely horryfing place and experience
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Grimethorpe, Barnsley15 August 2017
Apart from people that you worked with I can't say anything nice about this place. Constant battles with agency to get what you're owed, constant fear of losing your job even when you're reaching a target. Very high turnover of workers. Don't pay bonuses they owe.
Good to begin with but shocking working practices
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  UK5 August 2017
I was given opportunities to advance which I am grateful for but the work ethics behind the company were shocking. Happy to have moved away from them.
Nice atmosphere
Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire3 August 2017
As a receptionist I was responsible for answering calls, greeting guests and finding potential employees as well as arranging interviews. My work colleagues were very nice and helpful. It was a pleasure to work there. I have improved my communication skills as well as software skills.
Independent Company - subsequently taken over by larger concern
Assistant Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  Brandesburton, UK22 June 2017
Manufacturers of Portable Buildings , I held the post of Assistant Cost Accountant until reduction of staff policy introduced to save costs was instigated.
Pros
Good pleasant working conditions with loyal staff
Cons
Ultimate demise of Company
Fun, stable and comfortable working environment
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Barnsley, South Yorkshire15 June 2017
I've worked for transline group twice, both times I enjoyed, I felt comfortable working with the company. The company makes you feel welcome and give you a stable working environment.
Very good workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth13 June 2017
Perfect managment, perfect team and collegues. Tidy and quite area. I learn lot of interesting things about Apple Iphones and Apple Ipads. Everybody very friendly at this agency you can be very happy.
Pros
fridays free fruit
unorganized chaos.
resourcer (Former Employee) –  Swansea City31 May 2017
Extremely unprofessional and chaotic. Inappropriate language was used by management , even with potential clients. over all attitude was rude and not what you would expect at all from a recruitment agency.
Pros
half hour lunch
Cons
staff had terrible attitudes
Interesting work with opportunity for progression
Driver (Former Employee) –  Irlam20 May 2017
Interesting work with opportunity for progression. Hours are bank hours and not always available.
Good work with benefits. Respectable company to work for.
Just awful
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cannock19 May 2017
Minimum wage, no job security. Was once told I shouldn't be paid for working Saturday's as that meant I hadn't done my job properly in the week, despite working under incredible stress and incompetent management. Told to lie to people who rang up looking for work. Management were rude and disrespectful, would come into the office for "meetings" and then completely ignore us for the entire day and come back another day instead.
Great company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire9 May 2017
Great company to work for, no micro management and full responsibility for recruitment process, support provided when needed.
Nice to work with people that care about both client and candidate.
Hardest part being on call and trying to create a healthy work life balance around this.
Most enjoyable part would be the people that I work with as everyone is so helpful.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire3 May 2017
For my 9 months working here I had experience in many different situations such as working under pressure, in fast paced role where is required great attention to details. Also I got a chance to be an Instructor to help others become a part of this company.
Pros
Free coffe machines, good salary
Cons
Too high targets
Useless
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Grimethorpe21 April 2017
Transline was the reason why I left Romania: they had such a good speech about working in UK, but in that speech they forgot to mention that after 8 weeks they will cancel your shift and call you at work only a day on a week. I was disgusted about that company!
Friendly and welcoming workplace
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brighouse, West Yorkshire19 April 2017
Transline is a great place to work with lovely staff who are friendly and welcoming. I have learned a lot from working at Transline throughout the years and am still learning in my current role. The most enjoyable part of my job is working at part of a team with colleagues who support and help me.
No job security
van driver (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire19 April 2017
great money and great hours, however only temp work even though i was PROMISED a contract.

the management is terrible and dont note down anything you say and always forget. Also very hard to get in touch with.
Pros
money, hours
Cons
management, job security
Meet good people and drive cars
Driver (Former Employee) –  Home5 April 2017
Not always got work for you and a little cramped with 6 people in an estate car.
A good job for short periods but you can be left for weeks with no work at very short notice
Pros
Paid from the time you leave home to return
Cons
Early starts, lots of waiting about