Transline Group Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

Good place
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Bridghouse21 May 2019
a typical day at work where every day something new.My first company in uk was giving me the chance to meet near whole England where we delivered items to their stores as Part of the transline group I have open the door for more valuable offers on the market
Pros
there was a work
Cons
No private life
Dont believe a word they tell you.
HGV 1 Driver/HGV 2 Driver (Current Employee) –  Sherburn in Elmet, ENG22 December 2015
Promise of regular work just doesn't happen. Only worked 2 days last week despite been available all 7. Don't dare take a day off or you'll be punished for doing so by not getting any work for the rest of the week. As for management, they're useless. It's like working for a bunch of two year old. Won't answer the phone if you ring them and completely ignore texts. No man management skills at all. The job itself is very hard work man handling cages full of foodstuffs into convenience stores and long hours if you manage to get a shift that is. It is predominantly class 2 work delivering to small convenience stores with up to five deliveries and collections per run and you're expected to do 2 runs per shift. I'm leaving just as soon as I get another job. Fed up of all their promises which never happen.
Pros
Cons
Lack of work, bad management.
Standard agency
Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Leicester, ENG24 July 2015
Work work work, will put you on a long term assignment, but it then all depends on how many hours the company is willing to give you. You have to be self employed before they will work with you.
Pros
Work
Cons
Support
waste of time
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds23 January 2014
lots of promises, little work. I lost the chance of good work while listening to their false promises.
Pros
Good if you want lots of time at home
Cons
Bad if you want to be out working, poorly organised