Transform Housing & Support

Transform Housing & Support Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Great company doing great work for the community but its 12 hour shifts and dealing with people in crisis. Homeless it can be emotionally draining and sometimes violence and anger is a daily occurrence. Drug awareness and addiction experience is helpful as is a Christian out look.
Management are a little set in their ways, but this is due to them being in post for decades, so to be expected. Working with the clients was amazing.
I’m proud to say I work for this company over 5 years and find they best company I know the training you best way very friendly respectful very support overall very good quality and professional to work for I was very lucky to work for them you look after they stuff they have very good team off stuff.
Cons
Every day is different, which is why staff stay for so long. The workplace culture is very supportive .
Hardest part of the job is feeling powerless over some decisions, either as a result of facilities or not enough staff to carry out the best support that we always want to.

It is a fabulous job, you get to help so many people achieve their goals. The atmosphere with the staff teams is cheerful and professional and supportive at all times even when we under pressure or tendering for funding.
Pros
Training programme, supportive environment
Cons
The pay scale does not justify the pressures of the job these days.
I enjoyed helping people within the comunitt my work was voluntry for experiance to get back unto the work place and i thourghly enjoyed the work, it was a good company to work for and they look after there staff
Pros
Free lunches and work experiance
*Very straight forward role
*Input

*Posting invoices

-Maintaining client rent details and accounts

*Co workers lovely

*No advancement
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
no advancement
Excellent team dynamic
Multi-agency working

Challenging client groups

Excellent training
Pros
Every day is varied / different
Cons
Lack of career progression