Training 2000 Employee Reviews

Great working environment and benefits
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire10 May 2018
The management are very supportive & encouraging with career development. Everything is done to alleviate any stress at work & I find the work exciting as well as positively challenging.
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire10 May 2018
Training 2000 is a great place to work! The staff are very helpful, supportive and have the best interests of young people at heart. Anyone on a course here will get a first class experience and will be fully prepared for the real world of work. Employers love the fact that we teach our learners about what life will be like when they start work - that's what makes us different from FE colleges!
Anyone thinking of working here should grab the opportunity - you will not be disappointed!
Relax and fun work place
Career Development Advisor (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire10 April 2018
I absolutely love working for Training2000.
Its such a relaxed environment with supportive managers. I love my colleagues specially people in my team.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Exciting Place to Work!
HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire5 April 2018
Great company to work for and getting stronger following the partnership with UCLAN. Its currently going through some change to strengthen its offering in the market but that makes it an exciting place and time to be joining the business as all the change is extremely positive

The people really make Training 2000 a fantastic place to work! The individuals and teams that work here are all super friendly and helpful. There is a real sense of working towards a common goal and everyone wanting themselves and the business to achieve it. The people here really do make the company an amazing place to work.

Some of the reviews left genuinely do not reflect the culture that is within Training 2000.
Pros
The people who work here genuinely care about the organisation, its success and the learners!
Like a morgue
Catering (Former Employee) –  Blackburn26 March 2018
Training 2000 is a dreadful place to work. Overworked, over stretched and under paid.

No accreditation to hard workers, and no repercussions for the others.
If I could give zero stars I would
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Burnley, Lancashire12 February 2018
Power tripping bosses. Money hungry company. Money first, people last. Liars to the staff. Liars to the learners. False promises. Will stab you in the back. Every one for themselves. An awful place to work. Constant b*tching and negativity. No investment in staff development. Avoid if you value your sanity.
Pros
Christmas off
Cons
Low wage, no opportunity for progression. Dead end job.
bad place to work
Instructor - military skills (Former Employee) –  Blackpool, Lancashire9 January 2018
its a selfish company and the management is terrible. i would think twice about thinking of working here. the mill skills program is run bt people that have no real time combat experience and really get off on having power over the students that go. they add no value to the people they are trying to educate.
Pros
non
Cons
all of it
Led by people who only want to fill thier own pockets
Manager (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire10 August 2017
Poor direction from the senior team, you only need to look at the charities commission website to see how much the "Fat Cats" are taking home, thought it was meant to be a charity, they always say charity begins at home.
Pros
early finish friday
Cons
meetings for meetings sake
Exciting place to work and very helpful
Driver (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire19 July 2017
Great place to work staff very helpful pension scheme available even on short hours the company help you improve and offer more promotional options & opportunities
very very poor
Military Skills Instructor/Engagement Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lancashire22 June 2017
They are the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. They care only for funding and not the students/clients and they most defiantly do not care for there staff. There has been hard working staff there for years and they never get recognised for their good work and they certainly do not receive any sort of reward. The wages are pathetic, the management is poor and do not seen to have a clue what they are doing when delivering 1 to 1 and appraisals etc, In fact it's embarrassing how unprofessional and clueless management come across.
I'm glad i got out when I did.
Pros
Cons
the company does not care for their staff at all.
the worst place ever!
EA (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire30 May 2017
This company does not uphold its core values. The company management fails the employees running the courses.
The KPI's are unrealistic and they are only bothered about making money and don't care about the learners,
Zero job security and rubbish benefits.
A great place to work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire15 January 2017
Training 2000 is a great place to work, managers are supportive and there is alot of things to get involved in. there is an onsite restaurant with great cheap food, breakfasts on a Friday is fantastic! The hours of work are good, you get to finish at 12.30pm on a friday which means you have 2 and a half day weekend which is a great bonus.
the company forward thinking in its plans and has an exciting future, I am pleased to be part of it.
Pros
early finish on a Friday, onsite restaurant, good morale
Amazing place with amazing people
Finance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire3 January 2017
Training 2000 is an excellent place to work. Everyday I enjoy coming in to a happy, buzzing environment where everyone gets along and the days seem to fly by! A lot of the reviews on this site portray an incorrect image of Training 2000 and I know as I have left the company and returned. I could see how much of a great place it has become and it has not disappointed! Would recommend working here to anyone!
Pros
Holidays, Early Friday Finishes
Exceptional place for exceptional people
ICT Technician (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire23 December 2016
Whilst previous jobs have had an austere attitude, particularly towards new starters, Training 2000 and it collective of wonderful individual really makes you feel welcome.

The sheer size of the site could prove to be over-encumbering, were it not for the approachable manner of the staff. Not a single person has been unkind or unhelpful when asking for assistance to locate individuals or rooms.

Contrary to the belief of some of the reviewers on here, Training 2000 boasts a healthy symbiotic relationship between all levels of staff. Senior members of staff are very vocal in their appreciation for all members of staff.
Pros
Lots of Holidays, Good wages, Early finish on a Friday
Cons
I can't work here everyday!
Sense of Togetherness
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire22 December 2016
I have had the pleasure of working alongside so many qualified people at Training 2000 Ltd for the past five years. A day doesn't go by without laughter and jokes.

Training 2000 Ltd have exceeded their initial targets for growth and already show a significance within the industry they are operating in. WE demonstrate their business concept through hard working, a sense of togetherness and support and through this Training 2000 Ltd has met and overcome challenges, adopt a clear understanding of the market they operate in and have the foundations in place for continued success and potential expansion.

I work in an amazing team who has full commitment to injecting life into their work every day, the employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment.
In my five years at the company, starting as an apprentice I have been given opportunities that I never thought I have and my hard work, determination has been rewarded and recognised
Pros
Trustwothy and Loyal
Cons
Poor reputation
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire22 December 2016
Given the chance to bring new ideas to the company with the support of management. All staff in my department working towards the same goals and seem to enjoy working here too. Bad reviews seem to be around past conflicts and do not reflect the current state.
Pros
Working environment, hours
Positive culture change
Manager (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire22 December 2016
having read the other reviews I can say that the changes that were needed have been made and the company and staff have worked hard over the last 6 months. The culture is positive and supportive and the company vision is to have an Amazing place with Amazing people and recognises staff who go the extra mile.

Training 2000 is a great place to work and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a rewarding role in a supportive company where your efforts will be recognised.
Pros
positve suppoortive culture
Amazing people!
HSE Advisor (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, Lancashire22 December 2016
Training 2000 is a good company to work for with many opportunities for people who are prepared to go the extra mile (s). People in this organisation truly define its culture. Colleagues will be extremely professional with very high level of skills and knowledge.

Like all training providers there are problems from time to time, but it always does what is right for the customer and workforce.
Interview intimidation
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Blackpool19 July 2016
Treated very very poorly during the interview after excelling on their skills tests and a very productive and confidently driven micro teach. I was Asked questions about my personal life which were not relevant to the role and likely why I didn't get the position, in fact it ended up confrontatiinal. Felt very intimidated by a older man on the board, assuming this is the one the employees refer to in other reviews. On being lead out the office, the chap from middle management stated that if it's any consolation he thought I was perfect and a very positive person.
Ex employees
Ex employees (Former Employee) –  Blackburn22 June 2016
Just heard one of the management have gone and about time they don't care your just a number redundancy are frequent then they start employing again the place was once very clean now it's going down hill time for a shake up
Pros
Cons
Hours drops and redundancy