At Trafford Council I learnt skills which I can transfer to other jobs.
A great atmosphere and productive public sector. Professional and enjoyable.
My duties below included:
• My duties included using a variety of software packages and using these different systems when dealing with customer enquiries and providing management information.
• I completed financial assessments relating to community care and residential care charges which includes raising invoices for services and the collection of payments.
• Taking incoming calls and greeting all customers.
• Prioritising all tasks and completing them before deadlines and the service level agreement.
• Ensuring all customers receive a 98% minimum satisfaction rate and ensuring all tasks are completed with compliance and in a timely manner.