Tradewind Employee Reviews

productive worplace
Exam Invigilation Officer (Current Employee) –  London9 July 2019
professional staff, good management. Less job opportunity
Pros
choosing shifts
Cons
short time
Caring and good environment
Teacher/Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  London7 January 2019
Professional and good organisation to work for. Very professional and organised. A good organisational instruments to assist workers and feedback. Took care of the welfare of its employees.and ensured that staff are given the information and tools needed to offer good service.
Tradewind
Supply Teacher (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester14 October 2017
Useful, provided me with supply work when needed. They don't pay as well as some of the other agencies, but the work was always regular. I continued to work with them until I secured a long term position.
Pros
regular work
Cons
low pay
Nursery Nurse - Ciaras Tots
Teaching (Current Employee) –  Manchester Central, ENG9 November 2014
my responsibilities include the following; planning for the room, carrying out observations on the children, completing the relevant paperwork and effectively communication with my work colleges in an interpersonal manner. I have had various amount of valuable experience since I have graduated from my Social Care Degree and I now feel that I am ready to pursue a career in Social Care. I am hard worker, self-starter and am motivated in everything that I do. I have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers alike, to operate proficiently within a team and independently. I am able to meet assigned deadlines and have good listening skills to instruction. I have excellent communication and negotiation skills as well with the ability to successfully work as part of a team or on my own initiative