TradeForce Site Services Ltd Employee Review

View all TradeForce Site Services Ltd reviews

Shocking company
London, Greater London (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 July 2019
Agreed a rate never came through rude arrogant obnoxious staff in the office treated like a cattle market would not recommend this company to no one untrustworthy and they aren't even based in London where you can kick the shiiiiit outta the divs on the other end of the phone.

Liars!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Official response from TradeForce Site Services Ltd
26 July 2019

If i am right in thinking you are the person that agreed a rate with us initially, which was then to rise the week after if the first week was completed sucessfully, however you jacked the job on that week without any notice, and then demanded that we pay you the higher rate for the following week. We offer rate incentives for people who are reliable for us. You got paid in full for the work you did, and you caused us no end of issues on site due to you leaving site the way you did.

The manner in which you communicate, it seems that you not being on site may now actually be a good thing.

Other TradeForce Site Services Ltd Employee Reviews

The worst agency on the planet
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Gospel Oak21 August 2019
Robbed me of 10 hours work absolute murders I had mugged off with £46 for 4 hours after working a day and a half do not work for this cowboy outfit
No one has ever not paid me for my hours in over 15 years working as a painter and decorator
Tradeforce Excellent Company to work for
Site Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London8 July 2019
Been working for Tradeforce for 6 months. Have not got a bad word to say about them.

I was caught short one week and needed extra money to pay my rent, I spoke to Tradeforce and they were kind enough to advance me extra money to help we out of the situation.

All in all I would highly recommend Tradeforce to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TradeForce Site Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

TradeForce Site Services Ltd Reviews by Location