TradeForce Site Services Ltd Employee Review

View all TradeForce Site Services Ltd reviews

Always additional money deducted
Dry liner (Former Employee) –  Liverpool Street Station, Greater London17 May 2019
One of the worst agency, you agree a rate with them then you can get in the situation to be paid different, each payment problems, payment delays, not answering to phone call. Don't recommand
Official response from TradeForce Site Services Ltd
30 May 2019

Hi there, please can you call me directly if this issue is still outstanding? We always pay the agreed rate, and pay the hours that were confirmed for you. There is no instances where a direct contravening of this can take place with the processes we have in place at the businesses. If you have additional money deducted, then i would assume this is taken by the payment company you choose to use. As we take nothing from the rate we agree with you.

Other TradeForce Site Services Ltd Employee Reviews

The worst agency on the planet
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Gospel Oak21 August 2019
Robbed me of 10 hours work absolute murders I had mugged off with £46 for 4 hours after working a day and a half do not work for this cowboy outfit
No one has ever not paid me for my hours in over 15 years working as a painter and decorator
Shocking company
London, Greater London (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 July 2019
Agreed a rate never came through rude arrogant obnoxious staff in the office treated like a cattle market would not recommend this company to no one untrustworthy and they aren't even based in London where you can kick the shiiiiit outta the divs on the other end of the phone.

Liars!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Official response from TradeForce Site Services Ltd
26 July 2019

If i am right in thinking you are the person that agreed a rate with us initially, which was then to rise the week after if the first week was completed sucessfully, however you jacked the job on that week without any notice, and then demanded that we pay you the higher rate for the following week. We offer rate incentives for people who are reliable for us. You got paid in full for the work you did, and you caused us no end of issues on site due to you leaving site the way you did.

The manner in which you communicate, it seems that you not being on site may now actually be a good thing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TradeForce Site Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

TradeForce Site Services Ltd Reviews by Location