TradeForce Site Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Shocking company
London, Greater London (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 July 2019
Agreed a rate never came through rude arrogant obnoxious staff in the office treated like a cattle market would not recommend this company to no one untrustworthy and they aren't even based in London where you can kick the shiiiiit outta the divs on the other end of the phone.

Liars!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Official response from TradeForce Site Services Ltd
26 July 2019

If i am right in thinking you are the person that agreed a rate with us initially, which was then to rise the week after if the first week was completed sucessfully, however you jacked the job on that week without any notice, and then demanded that we pay you the higher rate for the following week. We offer rate incentives for people who are reliable for us. You got paid in full for the work you did, and you caused us no end of issues on site due to you leaving site the way you did.

The manner in which you communicate, it seems that you not being on site may now actually be a good thing.

Tradeforce Excellent Company to work for
Site Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London8 July 2019
Been working for Tradeforce for 6 months. Have not got a bad word to say about them.

I was caught short one week and needed extra money to pay my rent, I spoke to Tradeforce and they were kind enough to advance me extra money to help we out of the situation.

All in all I would highly recommend Tradeforce to anyone.
Top brass is a joke
Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire3 July 2019
No communication skills and have to chase wages. They started off fine for a while, but eventually communication breaks down and you end up wondering if you are going to be paid.
Pros
Above average wage for area
Cons
Top management doesn't care about your money
Ok
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, Greater London25 June 2019
Not the greatest only had 1 job off of them so no consistency with work. Payed on time though. Didn't learn a thing. Nobody on site seemed to have tools but me!
Competent agency
Telehandler Operator (Former Employee) –  Millwall10 June 2019
I do not understand these bad opinions and although I worked briefly, I can not say anything bad about contact, culture or late payments, in my case everything was ok.
Avoid.
Dumper Driver/Ground Worker (Former Employee) –  Brackley, Northamptonshire6 June 2019
Pay different rate from which agreed. Reduce rate and hours. Do not provide any information about contract. Try to contact after with no answer.
Avoid.
Pros
Cons
Unpaid breaks
Always additional money deducted
Dry liner (Former Employee) –  Liverpool Street Station, Greater London17 May 2019
One of the worst agency, you agree a rate with them then you can get in the situation to be paid different, each payment problems, payment delays, not answering to phone call. Don't recommand
Official response from TradeForce Site Services Ltd
30 May 2019

Hi there, please can you call me directly if this issue is still outstanding? We always pay the agreed rate, and pay the hours that were confirmed for you. There is no instances where a direct contravening of this can take place with the processes we have in place at the businesses. If you have additional money deducted, then i would assume this is taken by the payment company you choose to use. As we take nothing from the rate we agree with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TradeForce Site Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

TradeForce Site Services Ltd Reviews by Location