Tradebe

Tradebe Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews
It’s a waste management company so not the most glamorous of jobs but it’s a good company to work for.

I have great training, opportunities to progress and managers listen to me and involve me.

It’s hard work at times but I enjoy it. Wish the pay was a bit better.
Pros
Opportunity to progress
Cons
Salary could be better
The management is poor, often absent and unsupportive to their hardworking teams, typically belittling and shifting blame. The company is generally understaffed, overtime is rarely paid but is often expected, communication within the company is terrible with emails/calls often being ignored for days by other departments if they do not want to help, workers are seen as disposable and staff are constantly on edge for fear of losing their job. The company do not seem to want to spend the time training their staff so there is often a lack of knowledge in crucial areas, the salary is not very good and definitely does not compensate for the combination of the toxic clique culture in the workplace and the workload which is regularly that of 2 peoples due to being so understaffed.
Pros
Cons
understaffed, poor management, poor training, cliques, bad salary, poor communication, no stability, lack of respect for employees
If you enjoy the smell of rotting human flesh this is the job for you. Body parts, used needles etc from hospitals.
Disgusting sickly-sweet smell in the warehouse which means frequent trips outside for fresh air before you throw up 🤮

Employees are made to sign a disclaimer so they don't sue the company if they end up with hepatitis or something equally nasty.
Pros
Nope, can't think of any
Cons
Disgusting smell, human body parts, hepatitis
I currently work for this company and I have never felt more welcomed when I first stared everyone is so friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend working for this company and I hope to stay for the foreseeable
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. If your face doesn't fit they want you out. The managers have no respect for their staff and speak to you like rubbish. The training is also poor.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Poor Management & training
Job is challenging and sometimes chaotic as everyday is different. Tasks set for one in the role I had were not all that hard on there own but when several happen at once it's difficult to keep up with them as something else had a tendency to be dropped into the list.
Cons
Family owned business with corresponding baggage. Culture can be challenging. Decisions can be made entirely based on perception.
the company initially started with a strong vision, and respected employees.
Soon after buying out another company, the senior management from the purchased company remained.

Disregard for employee and dishonesty from senior directors, unfortunately destroyed the ethics and the vision initially set.

wouldn't really advise anyone to work for this company
Pros
where I was working it was great site with a fantastic team
Cons
company's vision changed
I had believed I had found a permanent post that would provide ongoing stability. However, the company closed the plant in July 2015 due to losing the contract. Very disappointed but hopefully I will secure another position in the near future.
my typical day at work involves liaising with operators on plant to find out if there have been any problems on site, completing paperwork and cusum analysis of plant material to review performance. communicate with the chemists in the lab to see if there are any problems that have occurred during the blending of thinners. if yes I contact the head office sales team so they can inform the customer in enough time if their load will be delayed etc. the hardest part of the job is the workload that comes with this job. it is very demanding but at the same time rewarding. my most enjoyable part is I get to manage myself, get on and complete me work. at the end of the month after totalling thinners made, to see what we have achieved is very rewarding in deed
This site is a top tier COMAH site and a great place to work. The day to day operation are enjoyable and rewarding. I have learned many things including first aid, confined space, breathing apparatus. The only reason I wish to leave is that I cannot see any prospects to advance any further in this company.
Pros
Varied workload provides new challenges every day.
Cons
Night shifts. No prospects to further my career.
My role was a process support operator.
Main duties loading, unloading vehicles via Forklift Truck of chemicals including fuel. COSH and Health and Safety trained in house. Working with colleagues and customers on a daily basis, providing professional assistance and care. General yard work duties undertaken, keeping areas clear and safe.

Shift work.
Pros
Learned various tasks ie; re COSH Health & Safety, FLT all in house training
Cons
workin with chemicals in summer months with heat