TP Fire & Security Limited

TP Fire & Security Limited Employee Reviews

Dont get me wrong, its not all fun fun fun. But they are a good company to work for and the majority of staff are excellent. If you put in the hard work, you will be rewarded
Pros
Good variety of work and sites. Good staff and good pay with plenty of overtime if wanted
Cons
Long hours, but only if you want them. Like all companies, they will take what they can. But i really have no complaints at all
The company has made really positive strides over the last two years. Things are very professional here and the company is now introducing new employee benefits that show that they are trying hard to make the company an even better place to work.
Pros
Plenty of work including overtime. Good vehicle.
Cons
Being on call one week in nine
I really love my job, you have the benefits of a relaxed enviroment where you're surrounded by great and supportive people. The pay and holiday allowance are competitive also. Great team to work alongside No complaints from me!
Pros
wage, hours, holiday allowance, colleagues, very supportive
Cons
Working here allowed me to gain a lot of good skills needed to go far in the industry. working around top engineers on various jobs also made things fun
Pros
free travel
Cons
bad pay
I have nothing bad to say about this company I left as wages were low and hard financially to travel 50m a day and survive financially. I wish I could have stayed and would return if ever given the opportunity with a slightly higher wage.
Pros
Everything a great work ethic from all levels with mutual respect