Touch Surgery

Touch Surgery Employee Reviews

People like working here for 2 reasons. 1. the friendly people and 2. the fact that we believe the work we do will save lives. The company saw some challenging times like any start up but we're in a really good position this year. I've seen lots more happening on promotions, salaries and training. Yes there's still more to do but it's taken seriously here. We have great products and some great people. Worklife balance was addressed by giving us flexible working - hours and from home. They even let you bring your dog to work! Tech seems good, everyone gets a Mac Book Pro although some people use Linux for their job. We have social stuff too like games and VR nights, summer and Xmas parties, pub quizzes. Benefits are decent, especially for a start up and new ones being introduced soon. New starters still get shares in the company. I really like it here.
Pros
Free breakfast, Friday drinks, shares, nice people, work from home, flexi hours
The company has been a start-up for up to 5 years now and unfortunately it has slow progression due to lack of a stable business plan, management and employee stability. There is no opportunity for growth or development within this company and there is no job security or employee reassurance. I wish this company the very best.
Cons
Official response from Touch Surgery
9 July 2019
Thanks for your review. I know it's about 18 months since you wrote this - we're in a very different place now with a soldi business plan which is shared across the company. Development plans for staff is a priority and people are being encouraged to work on this with the support from HR.