Total

Total Employee Reviews

United Kingdom66 reviews
I really enjoyed my job at Total working as part of a team
to deliver a wide range of projects and also having the opportunity

to meet and work with people from all over the world.
O trabalho é duro. As horas são difíceis, mas uma pessoa habitua-se.
Há dias mais calmos e outros muito stressantes, depende da afluência de pessoas.
Pros
Contínuo
Cons
Pouco respeito pelos empregados
I would recommend Total as a great company to work for, as I met a lot of great regular customers who I got on with really well. It was very handy as I lived only two miles away from the site and I was the main key holder. If the alarm went off I was the closest to be called out, and I didn't mind that at all.
Very relaxed. Day to day stuff is very relaxed and slow paced. Good decent food in the cafeteria. Apparently this attitude to work and environment is exclusive to denmark and not like this in france.
Over the 2 years I have worked with Total, I enjoyed everything about them and loved working within a team and independantly.

A typical day at work is inviting and the atmosphere is welcoming.

Management are really nice indviduals who well help in anyway they can.
Good benefits, average salary and terrible management.
This company has so much potential but is mismanaged from the top, down.

A terrible atmosphere within a totalitarian regime.

The highest staff turnover I've ever experienced in a company.
Pros
Good benefits and handy location
Cons
Mismanagement and culture of cronyism
Really lovely team with a great social atmosphere, enjoyable workplace with a varied daily routine and good internal promotion opportunities. Great location.
Pros
Good location for town centre
Cons
no parking
Retail services to customers, cash handling, stock ordering, rotation and display Accepting deliveries and problem solving, supervising the shift in managers absence.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Work/life balance
I enjoy working in a team environment, and I get along well with people. In my past work experience, I implemented a system to help organize the communication between my coworkers to enhance our productivity as a team. It helped us delegate tasks more easily, which led to earlier completion dates. I prefer teamwork
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Total?
worked as a sales assistant operating the fuel pumps and taking payments from customers and doing stock taking too the management was excellent to work for
As a manager for 10 years I was given the opportunity to recruit, develop and implement changes. I was also picked to work on a number of projects and utilise my 20 years of experience in the market and my skillset.

My biggest learning curve was coming from a previous large Domestic Supplier and Smaller Commercial player to moving to a Commercial only Energy Supplier. I was responsible for all areas instead of one including Contractual agreements and Industry Point of contact.

The culture was good and room for opportunity to develop and move to different roles . Hardest part of the job was the workload and the sign off for new resource due to Business Process but this was manageable, as in many companies the delay in sign off from higher levels is always detailed and not as swift as desired.
Pros
Training and Development opportunities, Annual Conferences, Christmas parties and Bonus Rewards
Cons
N/a
Well paid roles and set hours that enable you to make the most of your free time. There is always changes happening but these are for the better. Nice offices .
Pros
recently renevated offices, good salaries and benefits
The social life at TGP is great as well as the stability and work/life balance. However, it is very hard to progress internally as people stay in the same positions for years.
Pros
Social life and benefits
Cons
Low pay and poor career progression
Generally Good, nice people, growing company, relaxed culture, good benefits, Nice office, trying to be more engaging, IT needs some work, management are a bit detached
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Senior Management
Started off fine then when took over with new managers coming in all the time. Never felt my job was secure, with been made to work nights every weekend when i didn't ask for it was not idle which made me leave in the end.
Fun place to work , enjoyed working there and the management were always engaging.

Work hours were monday to friday 9-5.

Always welcome by senior management.
I have enjoyed the busy nature of my job as a Deputy. Being on call 24/7 is one thing I do not miss. Working here won me awards and as a result have travelled some nice places in Europe.
One of the most enjoyable jobs I had. Great team of people to work with. Flat line management and always approachable. Great contacting rates and perm staff always some of the best benefits I ever seen. Always the best technologies, loved it.
Pros
At the forefront of Technology
My first job I leaned a lot from greeting customers sorting newspapers and magazines aswell as doing the returns, stock shelving first in and first out also learned a lot from taking cash and card payments. Giving customers the best customer service
Supportive management and excellent staff. It was a good opportunity to have my knowledge shared and improved with various skilled professions. One of the best places I have ever worked.
A great company to work with and for.

Day to day you had to stay timely and innovative at the same time. Focus is on solving problems.

The company culture is vibrant and energetic.

Highly recommended
Cons
Limited career progression with in the team