Total People Employee Review

View all Total People reviews

OK Place to work
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Middlewich10 September 2019
Has gone through a number of changes over the past few years, including a buy out. Salaries are low when compared to other companies in the same sector.

Other Total People Employee Reviews

There is development available if in the right job
Apprenticeship Assessor and IQA (Former Employee) –  Middlewich26 August 2019
Very busy role, lots of travel over 10 mile radius.
Job Work/Life balance can be unbalanced if not organised as lots of paperwork to complete on top of daily visits to Apprentices.
Salary not the best, you do get a car allowance built into salary and expenses paid for petrol and parking.
Hardest part of the job keeping everyone happy and most enjoyable part is seeing Apprentices achieve their goals.
Pros
Laptop and mobile
Cons
Use of own car
Very 'Face Fits' Culture, No Training, Bureaucratic
HR Advisor (Former Employee) –  Macclesfield, Cheshire6 August 2019
I was a Human Resouces Advisor at Macclesfield. The 'training' I had was 4 weeks of shadowing, which is not training.

Office was very much a middle class club If they did not like you, people would not speak.

I was out in my company car, monitoring the progress of NVQ Apprentices, not really having much of a clue what I was meant to be doing. Of course, this was all entirely my fault. I witnessed taxpayers' money being wasted on a big scale, people donig next to nothing, and ridiculous waste of paper.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total People. Our community is ready to answer.