TONI&GUY

TONI&GUY Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Workplace culture is busy with customers and salon hygiene. Typical 8 hours working day, shifts changing weekly. Learned and improved my skills thanks to company education policy. Learned to work independently and as a part of team, multitasking.
my day to day duties include giving customer service in a face to face role and over the telephone. I also have to build great customer relationship with clients within the salon. I bring new business into the salon by marketing the salon in a positive and productive way. My other duties include washing and styling clients hair, booking appointments, making refreshments, reception duties and overall delivering creativity, quality and consistency with a great customer experience from start to finish whilst our clients are within the salon. I deal with all different types of clients on a daily basis. I have gained valuable skills whilst working within a worldwide company which include communication skills, hairdressing skills, administration skills and meeting different clients needs. i enjoy working with my co workers as i love being part of a team and achieving my own goals as well as others achieving theirs along side me within the business. The hardest part of the job is i feel there is not a lot of progression within the company and i want to build a successful career for myself. what i enjoy the most about my job is meeting and dealing with all different types of people and making people feel good about themselves whist working as part as a team.
Pros
team outings and good relationships
Cons
no progression to what i want to achieve