Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands21 March 2018
I would recommend to a friend. Nice work environment in-store and in the whole bullring shopping area. The discount is fantastic, the clothes are very good
good clothing
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Guildford17 March 2018
day work for me was good in terms of objectives for the day, i set objectives and brief my team and the day. i learnt independance due to the insufficient support recieved from management.
workiing for tommy was very much rewarding for my but workin for a concession inside a store was the hardest part of the job this taught me working togethe with floor managers of the centre to support each other but at the same time i learnt even though i had to help i knew number one was my concessions. the most enjoyable part was scoring 95% on my first mystery shop but more so seeing my customers leave with a smile.
Pros
uniform, free food on meetings
Cons
progress, discount, support from management
A global company with big opportunities.
Concession Manager (Current Employee) –  West Midlands23 February 2018
Overall a great and fun place to work. If you want to work is a fashion orientated place, Tommy is the right company for you! Your very much a Business manager so it's like running your own business so its being strong creatively and having a strong business head. Great benefits and rewards but be prepared to work hard! Its a lot of responsibility and you will have to do a lot more than a standard manager for another company or any previous companies you have worked for.
Pros
Fun, fashion forward, rewarding.
Great place to work lovely atmosphere
knowledge on customer service (Former Employee) –  Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire15 February 2018
Working at Tommy Hilfiger I gained a lot of product knowledge, skills with standards and folding, how to use the till and amazing customer service skills.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay
Boring and rude
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 February 2018
The management treated staff with no respect, the hours were long and the responsibilities and targets were stupidly unreasonable. I didn't work there for long as I was focusing on my degree.
Pros
discount
Cons
lack of respect
Productive and Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London9 January 2018
Wokring at Tommy Hilfiger taught me about adhering to daily trading targets whilst upholding the core values of the company; providing the Tommy customer experience.
Nice place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent2 January 2018
I enjoy working in retail as you get to have a lot of dealings with members of the public and therefore your day to day work is always very different. I loved working in Bluewater as it is a very smart and sophisticated environment.
Definite divide between workers and management
Customer Assistant (Christmas Temp) (Former Employee) –  London24 October 2017
Good place to work. On your feet running up stairs back and forth to stock room as you cant use lift unless on break. Not allowed to wear just any Tommy clothing, its picked. If not on tills people wont print your reciepts and will try to take your commission especially if youre a temp. Stand and approach customers, fold/tody on the meantime. Store targets etc expressed regularly to staff so everyone knows how the business side is going.
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Croydon21 October 2017
Working for Tommy Hilfiger is a great company to work for and they give great benefits. Concession management is great however communication with head office is poor.
Enjoyable company that's expanding, great benefits
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire27 September 2017
Can be quite demanding, you have to know your stuff , can get customers with a slighter different perception, the company as a whole were really great
Pros
Discount and bonuses
Tommy Hilfiger
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regent Street27 September 2017
The experience was good, i was able to learn new thing and gain new experiences. It made me a better sales person and made me learn new things in the retail environment.
Cons
7Hours
Productive, hard work
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  London31 August 2017
Every time I worked there I would be doing the same thing every time. It would have been better for me if I was to have had different jobs to do every time I worked. It became quite boring. I didn't really have a good relationship with my boss and that always puts a downer on the job.
Pros
1 hour 20 min lunch break
Cons
Productive yet divide between full timers and part timers.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braintree, Essex11 August 2017
Awful management, would not recommend unless management changes. No organisation, depending on who is in charge depends on how smoothly the day pans out.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Not knowing your shift for the coming week until the Sunday.
fun workplace
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire5 August 2017
Good team, management can be excessive and unhelpful at time. Customers are never ending especially on weekends. Good job for students and young people.
Poor management, lack of motivation
Sales Associate and Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Regent Street28 June 2017
Tommy Hilifiger bases a large amount of its motivation in the work place in the fact that you WILL love Tommy Hilfiger regardless of how they treat you.

The management of the Global Flagship store was poor and left me feeling deflated and waiting for the day to end.

The enjoyment comes from your associates.
Pros
20 minute break additional to Lunch break.
Cons
Lack of communication
Challenging and inspiring work place
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Knightsbridge, Greater London15 May 2017
The runway collection is breath taking and absolutely inspirational. Every time a client admires a piece, they have always been inspired by the story behind the craftsmanship and where it is manufactured.
I have also learned to be more patient with clients needs. This in terms of time: there was one customer that lacked communication but tried for more than 2 hours pieces of clothes. At the end, she decided to buy nothing. I was at my coolest manner and kept smiling and was attentive at all times.
That was the toughest of all times, because I thought she will purchase something.
Pros
30 min breaks
Cons
Good
Concession Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire3 May 2017
Good company to work for. Good bonuses and benefits.
Always something to do.
My most enjoyable part of the job is training my team and seeing them grow. The paperwork side to the job can be difficult at times, also controlling stock levels and back of house can be difficult.
Pros
Staff discount and a great working enviorment
Cons
Support
Productive work place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, Devon27 March 2017
Very proffesional company with great opportunities to progress within the company. During my 15 months there ive been trained to not only reach but exceed requirements of the job
fun and productive workplace
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Knightsbridge, Greater London24 March 2017
the evironment is very friendly and i'd suggest it to anyone. Great advantages as member. Wage too low and very boring days sometimes.Work oriented but ot stressful
bad
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 March 2017
I worked at Regent street branch. Horrible place, horrible money and worse management which don't care about sales assistants, bullies. In summer shifts till 11pm, if you dare to be sick you don't need to come to work anymore, problems with payments all the time. Only good thing was people i worked with, we were good team.
Pros
good team
Cons
horrible management, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.