Tombola Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
All top show
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sunderland (home worker)19 March 2019
Worked here as a customer service advisor from home.
Training was rushed and no where near long enough. We left training knowing hardly anything and were then left by ourselves at home to do the job.
You had to handle 3 live web chats at once, plus an email and a phone call! The stress and pressure to deal with 5 things at once was horrendous. If you ‘dropped a chat’ you were reprimanded and this counted against you. Everybody in the customer service role agreed that having to handle 5 interactions at once was far too much (ultimately the customers weren’t getting a good service either ) but the management refused to believe us. In fact the management as a whole only ever gave negative feedback and you were never thanked for your work, which was demoralising.
Tombola looks the part and does have good perks, but the customer service job left me feeling physically ill with stress.
Pros
Quarterly bonus and summer and Christmas family days
Cons
Rubbish shifts, no support and only receive negative, petty feedback
Fab company and great colegues
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Chester Le Street, ENG13 August 2013
Tucking my self away in my little office at home ready to take on the player's (who might I add are lovely well most lol).

My daily job includes answering emails, telephone queries and live chat help.
The queries can range from lost username and password to help with sending in ID, technical issues, payment queries.

I'm an excellent time keeper and have great management skills with working from home you have to be extremely orgonised and well disaplined.

My co workers and Team Leaders are fab although working from home we don't see each other often do have a CS Chat room where we all log into and communicate through out the shift.

Hardest part of the job I would say is not seeing the players face to face.

Best part of the job is working from home and getting job satisfaction
Pros
Not having to leave the house when the weather is awful
Cons
Too many late night shifts