TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Review

View all TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd reviews

Non communicative, unprofessional
Former site supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nailsea1 August 2016
During my time working for TKM I had to email multiple times to get a single message or request across.

My day to day work was made difficult by My sites main manager yet it mattered not about my health in the workplace only that the client was happy.

Requesting the products to clean was supposed to be done weekly but we barely got enough in every two weeks to last a week.

It was clear to me after this mornings conversation with the company runner that there is no care or communication between the workers and management only what is said between the client and management.

I work for more than one cleaning company and I am shocked at how this particular one is run.
Pros
free filter coffee
Cons
early hours min wage
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
15 April 2018

This review unfortunately is reference to the site they worked at not the company they worked at.

Other TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Reviews

TKM is a great company to work for...
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Bristol15 August 2019
I like this company, started off cleaning in public houses which i was not overly keen on, and i just left with out notice, because i was so fed up with the site.

Re applied several months later and TKM took me back on in a retail store which i enjoy working in.

Management and the office team are supportive and i have everything i need for the job.

Plenty of overtime if you want it at other sites in the area if you are flexible.

Keep up the good work TKM..
Awful unprofessional company. Avoid them
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol28 January 2019
Bad attitude towards staff. Unprofessional childish behavior by management. You wait weeks for stock. No one answers voicemail. Late when dealing with sick notes and lack of information all around. Most unprofessional company I have ever worked for
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
5 February 2019

We believe this has come from a disgruntled employee, who unfortunately was not eligible for statutory sick pay, due to not working enough hours to qualify. The employee resigned and was not willing to meet to discuss further. TKM values its employees and we are disappointed this person has left feeling so negative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Reviews by Location