TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Review

Great company to work for

26 April 2016
I worked at the Perkin for just under a year with TKM and although I was not a commercial cleaner I needed a job and this was the easiest thing that I could get. It takes at least a week to get used to, I started on a Thursday and thought ok this is kind of easy, but come the weekend it started to get worse as you would expect and the cleaning become harder.

I would not have left but due to the Perkin wanting to open up earlier than normal, we used to start at 7am to 9am I had to hand in my notice, I gave a months notice, but I stayed until the opening times changed I still kind of miss the place to be honest.

The downsides are that it is monthly pay, unless they have changed that now, and sometimes the staff are bloody lazy or cannot be bothered to turn in for work, which ends up letting the whole team down.

The perks of the job, if the staff like you then you get a discount on food not just when you finish work but when you come in the evenings as well.

I made a few good friends working here, not just TKM staff but also from the Perkin as well.

As I say I was never a commercial cleaner but the job did give me great pride to do.

Not the easiest of jobs, but also not the hardest either.
Pros
discount on food (if they like you)
Cons
monthly pay, your team mates at times
15 August 2019
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) - Bristol
I like this company, started off cleaning in public houses which i was not overly keen on, and i just left with out notice, because i was so fed up with the site.

Re applied several months later and TKM took me back on in a retail store which i enjoy working in.

Management and the office team are supportive and i have everything i need for the job.

Plenty of overtime if you want it at other sites in the area if you are flexible.

Keep up the good work TKM..
28 January 2019
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) - Bristol, Bristol
Bad attitude towards staff. Unprofessional childish behavior by management. You wait weeks for stock. No one answers voicemail. Late when dealing with sick notes and lack of information all around. Most unprofessional company I have ever worked for
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
5 February 2019
We believe this has come from a disgruntled employee, who unfortunately was not eligible for statutory sick pay, due to not working enough hours to qualify. The employee resigned and was not willing to meet to discuss further. TKM values its employees and we are disappointed this person has left feeling so negative.
14 August 2018
Area manager (Former Employee) - Bristol
The job is good but be prepared to have no technology put in very long hours 60+ a week for no thanks and be threatened and shouted at.too much workload and over promising to clients.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Long hours and abusive
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
21 August 2018
The Regional Manager below has added some great comments. This review is from a disgruntled candidate who was not successful with their application.