TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Review

View all TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd reviews

Awful unprofessional company. Avoid them
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol28 January 2019
Bad attitude towards staff. Unprofessional childish behavior by management. You wait weeks for stock. No one answers voicemail. Late when dealing with sick notes and lack of information all around. Most unprofessional company I have ever worked for
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
5 February 2019

We believe this has come from a disgruntled employee, who unfortunately was not eligible for statutory sick pay, due to not working enough hours to qualify. The employee resigned and was not willing to meet to discuss further. TKM values its employees and we are disappointed this person has left feeling so negative.

Other TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Reviews

TKM is a great company to work for...
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Bristol15 August 2019
I like this company, started off cleaning in public houses which i was not overly keen on, and i just left with out notice, because i was so fed up with the site.

Re applied several months later and TKM took me back on in a retail store which i enjoy working in.

Management and the office team are supportive and i have everything i need for the job.

Plenty of overtime if you want it at other sites in the area if you are flexible.

Keep up the good work TKM..
Avoid
Area manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol14 August 2018
The job is good but be prepared to have no technology put in very long hours 60+ a week for no thanks and be threatened and shouted at.too much workload and over promising to clients.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Long hours and abusive
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
21 August 2018

The Regional Manager below has added some great comments. This review is from a disgruntled candidate who was not successful with their application.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Reviews by Location