TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd

TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Supervisor

Assistant Supervisor1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I worked at the Perkin for just under a year with TKM and although I was not a commercial cleaner I needed a job and this was the easiest thing that I could get. It takes at least a week to get used to, I started on a Thursday and thought ok this is kind of easy, but come the weekend it started to get worse as you would expect and the cleaning become harder.

I would not have left but due to the Perkin wanting to open up earlier than normal, we used to start at 7am to 9am I had to hand in my notice, I gave a months notice, but I stayed until the opening times changed I still kind of miss the place to be honest.

The downsides are that it is monthly pay, unless they have changed that now, and sometimes the staff are bloody lazy or cannot be bothered to turn in for work, which ends up letting the whole team down.

The perks of the job, if the staff like you then you get a discount on food not just when you finish work but when you come in the evenings as well.

I made a few good friends working here, not just TKM staff but also from the Perkin as well.

As I say I was never a commercial cleaner but the job did give me great pride to do.

Not the easiest of jobs, but also not the hardest either.
Pros
discount on food (if they like you)
Cons
monthly pay, your team mates at times