TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Reviews in Bristol

Awful unprofessional company. Avoid them
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol28 January 2019
Bad attitude towards staff. Unprofessional childish behavior by management. You wait weeks for stock. No one answers voicemail. Late when dealing with sick notes and lack of information all around. Most unprofessional company I have ever worked for
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
5 February 2019

We believe this has come from a disgruntled employee, who unfortunately was not eligible for statutory sick pay, due to not working enough hours to qualify. The employee resigned and was not willing to meet to discuss further. TKM values its employees and we are disappointed this person has left feeling so negative.

Avoid
Area manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol14 August 2018
The job is good but be prepared to have no technology put in very long hours 60+ a week for no thanks and be threatened and shouted at.too much workload and over promising to clients.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Long hours and abusive
Official response from TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd
21 August 2018

The Regional Manager below has added some great comments. This review is from a disgruntled candidate who was not successful with their application.

Fun and friendly staff
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol15 December 2017
Only just started with these guys a love working for them already, good extra bit of money, shifts fit around my other job and fun and friendly staff at all levels
Pros
Good management
Cons
Excellent company to work for
Office Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bristol26 August 2017
Fair and professional management, a really nice company. If you are hard working and have an eye for detail and are reliable, this is really appreciated. All cleaning supplies such as chemicals etc are replenished in plenty of time (not always the case with some cleaning companies.)
The standards of cleaning are high but acheiveable in the time alloted, so you get job satisfaction from a job well done, not stress from an unrealistic workload. Don't hesitate to work for TKM, they treat you as a valuable employee if you do your best, and they are a human sized company, not an impersonal world wide business.
Pros
Fair and pleasant management
Cons
not enough hours so have to work for several companies.
Great company to work for
Deputy Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol26 April 2016
I worked at the Perkin for just under a year with TKM and although I was not a commercial cleaner I needed a job and this was the easiest thing that I could get. It takes at least a week to get used to, I started on a Thursday and thought ok this is kind of easy, but come the weekend it started to get worse as you would expect and the cleaning become harder.

I would not have left but due to the Perkin wanting to open up earlier than normal, we used to start at 7am to 9am I had to hand in my notice, I gave a months notice, but I stayed until the opening times changed I still kind of miss the place to be honest.

The downsides are that it is monthly pay, unless they have changed that now, and sometimes the staff are bloody lazy or cannot be bothered to turn in for work, which ends up letting the whole team down.

The perks of the job, if the staff like you then you get a discount on food not just when you finish work but when you come in the evenings as well.

I made a few good friends working here, not just TKM staff but also from the Perkin as well.

As I say I was never a commercial cleaner but the job did give me great pride to do.

Not the easiest of jobs, but also not the hardest either.
Pros
discount on food (if they like you)
Cons
monthly pay, your team mates at times