TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Reviews

TKM is a great company to work for...
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Bristol15 August 2019
I like this company, started off cleaning in public houses which i was not overly keen on, and i just left with out notice, because i was so fed up with the site.

Re applied several months later and TKM took me back on in a retail store which i enjoy working in.

Management and the office team are supportive and i have everything i need for the job.

Plenty of overtime if you want it at other sites in the area if you are flexible.

Keep up the good work TKM..
Awful unprofessional company. Avoid them
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol28 January 2019
Bad attitude towards staff. Unprofessional childish behavior by management. You wait weeks for stock. No one answers voicemail. Late when dealing with sick notes and lack of information all around. Most unprofessional company I have ever worked for
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
5 February 2019

We believe this has come from a disgruntled employee, who unfortunately was not eligible for statutory sick pay, due to not working enough hours to qualify. The employee resigned and was not willing to meet to discuss further. TKM values its employees and we are disappointed this person has left feeling so negative.

Avoid
Area manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol14 August 2018
The job is good but be prepared to have no technology put in very long hours 60+ a week for no thanks and be threatened and shouted at.too much workload and over promising to clients.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Long hours and abusive
21 August 2018

The Regional Manager below has added some great comments. This review is from a disgruntled candidate who was not successful with their application.

fantastic place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Exeter, Devon4 January 2018
A good company to work for. People are friendly and team leader was brilliant with staff. Pay was good and never had any problem at all.Would definitely work for again if i had the chance.
One of the worst cleaning companies ever worked for
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Crediton, Devon17 December 2017
Wasn't given hours at stated in the job ad clueless management who have no clue what they are doing one of the worst cleaning company I have worked for avoid
Pros
Cons
Bad management under advertised hours
Fun and friendly staff
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol15 December 2017
Only just started with these guys a love working for them already, good extra bit of money, shifts fit around my other job and fun and friendly staff at all levels
Pros
Good management
Cons
Excellent company to work for
Office Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bristol26 August 2017
Fair and professional management, a really nice company. If you are hard working and have an eye for detail and are reliable, this is really appreciated. All cleaning supplies such as chemicals etc are replenished in plenty of time (not always the case with some cleaning companies.)
The standards of cleaning are high but acheiveable in the time alloted, so you get job satisfaction from a job well done, not stress from an unrealistic workload. Don't hesitate to work for TKM, they treat you as a valuable employee if you do your best, and they are a human sized company, not an impersonal world wide business.
Pros
Fair and pleasant management
Cons
not enough hours so have to work for several companies.
good to work for
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  honiton29 May 2017
TKM nice company to work for.but i gess its the other staff that make it ok.
but at the end of day its cleaning and its job,down side is its only two
hours aday
Non communicative, unprofessional
Former site supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nailsea1 August 2016
During my time working for TKM I had to email multiple times to get a single message or request across.

My day to day work was made difficult by My sites main manager yet it mattered not about my health in the workplace only that the client was happy.

Requesting the products to clean was supposed to be done weekly but we barely got enough in every two weeks to last a week.

It was clear to me after this mornings conversation with the company runner that there is no care or communication between the workers and management only what is said between the client and management.

I work for more than one cleaning company and I am shocked at how this particular one is run.
Pros
free filter coffee
Cons
early hours min wage
15 April 2018

This review unfortunately is reference to the site they worked at not the company they worked at.

Horrible place to work
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Crediton12 July 2016
Staff are rude and don't listen to your views always take sides and underpay poor choice in chemicals and no safety goggles for the floor cleaner which is in a pump but goggles are requested after several arguments and discussions still nothing was done
15 April 2018

Unfortunately the client provided the chemicals in question

Great company to work for
Deputy Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol26 April 2016
I worked at the Perkin for just under a year with TKM and although I was not a commercial cleaner I needed a job and this was the easiest thing that I could get. It takes at least a week to get used to, I started on a Thursday and thought ok this is kind of easy, but come the weekend it started to get worse as you would expect and the cleaning become harder.

I would not have left but due to the Perkin wanting to open up earlier than normal, we used to start at 7am to 9am I had to hand in my notice, I gave a months notice, but I stayed until the opening times changed I still kind of miss the place to be honest.

The downsides are that it is monthly pay, unless they have changed that now, and sometimes the staff are bloody lazy or cannot be bothered to turn in for work, which ends up letting the whole team down.

The perks of the job, if the staff like you then you get a discount on food not just when you finish work but when you come in the evenings as well.

I made a few good friends working here, not just TKM staff but also from the Perkin as well.

As I say I was never a commercial cleaner but the job did give me great pride to do.

Not the easiest of jobs, but also not the hardest either.
Pros
discount on food (if they like you)
Cons
monthly pay, your team mates at times
Bad people to work for
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Teignmouth10 April 2016
The worst cleaning company out there got abuse from staff under paid then everyone eles never listen to its employees only cares about is money avoid
Pros
Cons
Bad management
15 April 2018

All employees are paid at the site in question are paid the Government Minimum - Living Wage.

productive
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Crediton17 March 2016
making sure it is a clean enviorment for the public for when they come in for their meals.

the management work like a big team always making sure the pub is ready and the staff is work material to satisfy the public and making sure they are all working hard working and giving them jobs to do without running out of things to do
Enjoy reading,watching films,listening music and socializing with family and friends.
love to wok hard and enjoment. (Current Employee) –  Bristol,253 Two mile hill road kingswood .BS15 1AY29 July 2013
i love to be work and more so i like to be able work well in a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

TKM Commercial Cleaning Ltd Reviews by Location