Tiny Toez

Tiny Toez Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
fun and engaging work place
Always something fun and engaging to be planned or carried out. Good team of people working together to achieve the best outcome for the children. Lots to learn as well as to teach students.
Not a great place to work.
No help with your own childcare costs even when you work over 40 hours for them and have been with them a long time. Director doesnt even know your name half the time and doesnt care about you, your a means to an end. Good team of nursery practitioners to work for but senior management harsh and unapproachable. Work life balance zero.They expect you to go above and beyond and work yourself into the ground but you get nothing back. No praise or recognition for a job well done.
Pros
Free uniform top, one a year...wow.
Cons
Long hours. Do stuff at home for work. Work load ridiculous. Director treats you very poorly.
Amazing, hardworking and welcoming workplace
I’ve always felt supported and helped when needed in my job. I love working here with the children and the staff, we all work well as a team and support each other
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiny Toez. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7