Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

extremely competitive but thrilling
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  London9 September 2019
the workplace was extremely competitive as you would have to be more dominant and rise above your coworkers. the pay was really good and i enjoyed making sales.
Good company overall but to hard on target
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London3 August 2019
Tiffany's was a great experience to learn what to do and not to do in life. To hardcore on targeta and sales , completely crazy after clients.
Pays well if you actually manage to reach targets and discount is good. Management the worse in the whole uk..
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  West London, Greater London21 March 2019
Learned about high jewellery including diamonds
private appointment with important clients
engagement rings selling
important training about selling ceremony
No morals, relentless management, slave drivers , unrealistic targets
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Manchester13 March 2019
Management team will micro manage you. People are treated unfairly, favouritism with best sellers. Sales targets are not adjusted if you are on holiday.
Pros
good commission
Cons
everything else
productive
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London15 January 2019
it was a fast paced company with multiple jobs to be done at hand. i learned how to work with groups and underpressure. i had to be fast on my feet while delivering customers satfisfaction. it was a fun job that made me learn different aspects when it came to sales.
Fun workplace
CRM Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 June 2018
Working at Tiffany's was a great experience though only there for a short time I did enjoy it very much. The atmosphere is very relaxed everyone comes in and just gets along with their work.
Brilliant
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 March 2018
Super fun workplace, amazing people, amazing support and benefits! Not terribly hard to reach via public transport, great working shifts and you learn how to tie a tiffany bow!
Best working environment
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 October 2017
Had the best time working for Tiffany & Co.
Working environment was great, had a really lovely team where everyone was passionate about their job and wanted to provide all clients with a luxury service. Taught me a lot of skill which I have been continuing to use.
The management team was great, everything was all in order. The reputation and presentation of company is always maintained extremely well.
Pros
Staff discount
Glamours and Fun.
Seasonal Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester30 August 2017
During my time at Tiffany & Co. I enjoyed my job 100%.
The management are a great team, and the benefits are fantastic.
I am passionate about both sales and jewellery so I was extremely happy in this role.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Working weekends.
Dont do it.
Seasonal Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Bondi Junction4 May 2017
Never ever work at Bondi Junction in Sydney. Horrible atmosphere, no room for personal growth. Management treats employees badly, especially seasonal workers.
Amazing!
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  London15 April 2017
I worked at Tiffany and Co. on a temporary basis and had the most fun 2 months in my work life. I had a great team and an awesome manager who was loved by everyone.

It was a great experience learning the traditions and background of Tiffany and Co. and being able to share that with your clients.
Pros
Commission on individual sales, 50% off, double Sunday pay.
Cons
Competition with commission between employees.
Professional and enjoyable company
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Old Bond Street & Heathrow Terminal 322 August 2016
Generally Tiffany & Co. was a very good company to work for, which I left because my contract ended (maternity cover). Although the salary wasn't what I was hoping for, I was able to earn more through commission.

Typically, depending on what shift I was working, I'd arrive and sign in, pick up my case line keys and get to work. Depending on which store I was working at, I'd get a half an hour break (if I was on an early morning shift) and then an hours break for lunch.

With commission being a main drive for many of my co-workers, there was competition, and sometimes resentment/jealousy. However, most were able to get on with their jobs, without too much complaint. At times I found it challenging dealing with those resentful of others sales/success, generally I ignored it and it never effected my work.

Management were very good at dealing with any issues whether it be with employees or customers. They were also very good at motivating people.

I learnt how to communicate with customers effectively and efficiently, in addition to learning about the jewellery and gems I was selling. This was also helped by the course I completed in conjunction to working, the NAG JET1.

My favourite part of the job was being able to positively influence the customer in their decision making process. Building relationships and following up with them was enjoyable, and effective as it ensured they remembered me and when/if they returned, they'd ask for me.
Pros
learning about the products, holiday days were more than usual (28 days)
Cons
horrible hours if working the earliest or latest shift e.g. 5am-3pm (early), 1pm-10pm (late)
A great company to work for
supervisor (Former Employee) –  Heathrow25 January 2016
My hard work was recognized by my colleagues and managers and I got rewarded at the right time.
I have learned a lot during five years whilst working for Tiffany&Co. I am very ambitious and passionate about my work and that came across whilst I was assisting clients. I am always welcome back which makes feel even more valued by others.
Pros
products/support from managers/ pay/ benefits
Cons
shiftwork
Informative and productive.
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  London, ENG14 August 2015
I enjoyed the team and the products are amazing and so proud to be apart of the team.
The training is extremely helpful and its a good place to grow.
Excellent company to work for
Flagship Group Director (Former Employee) –  London, UK5 May 2015
Very professional day to day work environment, incredible history and heritage, beautifully designed and crafted products. Provided global work opportunities.
A world of exciting products and customers.
a representative for Tiffany & Co (Current Employee) –  London, ENG9 January 2014
Great customers, funny moments, weird and wonderful. Tiffany is a place were dreams are made and fulfilled, it doesn't matter if you're spending £100 or £100,000,000, in Tiffany you're treated like a king.