Thorncliffe Building Supplies
Thorncliffe Building Supplies Employee Review

Staff

11 December 2019
Very rood and no respect always watching camera and the calling people into the office the owner is the worst of all bad attitude your ok if your a Harper family run business two faced and creepy company no sick pay and if your face doesn’t t fit your gone no health and safety on site dusty site and smells spray sump water on yard to keep dust down And the water stinks avoid this place I warn you
5 June 2020
Driver (Former Employee) - Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire
I enjoyed working at Thorncliffe, each day was different because I delivered skips to various different locations. The hardest part was when I had to tell a customer their skip was overloaded and I couldn't take it.
11 May 2020
Counter Assistant (Former Employee) - Dyserth, Denbighshire
This place is a joke, they get you to stand at a counter with no training, no PPE to do your job you have to buy all of your own PPE, and you literally just stand on your feet all day, when you use your initiative to go do something, the boss who is an absolute idiot by the way tells you Otto keep busy and to just stand behind the counter instead.
Pros
Cons
6 May 2020
Yardman (Former Employee) - Ewloe, Flintshire
This place was at first a enjoyable place to work at but unfortunately because of the management they F*** up your overtime/wages every month without fail. You have one guy so bored he stares at cameras all day just waiting for you to stand still and have a quick chat with a fellow colleague and because the jobs so easy when you're looking round for something to do he likes to say you do F*** all. If i didnt have to stand up for myself they would of happliy left me walk out thinking i was "pay as you go" like a mobile top up service . Owners son has problems with everyone.