Thorncliffe Building Supplies
Thorncliffe Building Supplies Employee Review

Avoid.

6 May 2020
This place was at first a enjoyable place to work at but unfortunately because of the management they F*** up your overtime/wages every month without fail. You have one guy so bored he stares at cameras all day just waiting for you to stand still and have a quick chat with a fellow colleague and because the jobs so easy when you're looking round for something to do he likes to say you do F*** all. If i didnt have to stand up for myself they would of happliy left me walk out thinking i was "pay as you go" like a mobile top up service . Owners son has problems with everyone.
5 June 2020
Driver (Former Employee) - Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire
I enjoyed working at Thorncliffe, each day was different because I delivered skips to various different locations. The hardest part was when I had to tell a customer their skip was overloaded and I couldn't take it.
11 May 2020
Counter Assistant (Former Employee) - Dyserth, Denbighshire
This place is a joke, they get you to stand at a counter with no training, no PPE to do your job you have to buy all of your own PPE, and you literally just stand on your feet all day, when you use your initiative to go do something, the boss who is an absolute idiot by the way tells you Otto keep busy and to just stand behind the counter instead.
Pros
Cons
25 February 2020
STAFF (Former Employee) - Alltami
Avoid this company like the plague, as stated by another review the management are obsessed with cameras. No loyalty to there staff what so ever. The harper family are all stuck up they e own backside.
Pros
Ok salary just.
Cons
The harpers and management ( mustang has more faces than the joker)