Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook Employee Reviews

United Kingdom757 reviews
Thomas cook
I love travel , and love helping customers out , I started from school and left in 2019 when the company went into liquidation, but I am willing for a change now with the circumstances what's going off in the world .
Company Liquidated
Company Liquidated There is no point seeking to work for this employer, the company collapsed in 2019 with liquidation completing in 2020, I would recommend immediate management though not the senior leadership.
Thomas Cook Review
Close nit family, good work ethic and an open and honest culture to speak freely, hardest part of the job could be working with strangers on a day to day basis but this was also a perk. Being sleep deprived is a weekly accurence but was always worth it.
Miss it
Miss working there, job of a lifetime, great people, good money, great perks, took me to many great destinations and some really unusual ones can't believe its ended
A Shame This Company No Longer Exists
A Shame This Company No Longer Exists, It was a great place to work and the people became my friends.
The same can't be said for the upper management team.
It was a nice company
You are not really up to date with your company rattings ... Thomas Cook colapsed ... It does not exist anymore . So it is strage to ask me abut the company that ... closed there doors overnight.
Absolutely great place to wot
I had my best time working with the Company .
Good pay nice place, it’s heartbreaking Thomas cook bankruptcie.

I’ve learn a lot during my time with Thomas cook.
Company does not exist anymore
Company does not exist anymore. Thomas Cook went bust on September 23rd 2019. I loved working there, it was an amazing company with fantastic staff. If you get chance to employ a former Thomas Cook cabin crew then do it!
Óptima
Empresa com constante preocupação com funcionários, dos melhores trabalhos em equipa que tive o prazer de trabalhar até hoje, não tinha experiência para a função mas passei nas 3 entrevistas e nos inúmeros testes e exames, foi-me dada uma oportunidade que seria só para um mês no serviço de check-in sendo promovido para Tripulante de Cabine e que durou até ao ultimo dia de uma grande empresa.
Cabin Crew Life
Thomas Cook was an amazing airline to work for, unfortunately due to financial reason they are no more, the whole process from the interview, to the training course, and finally getting on board an aircraft was outstanding, everyone who worked from them was friendly, helpful and very down to earth, no question was a stupid question.
Best place I have ever worked
Best airline / MRO I have ever had the pleasure of working at. Fantastic peolple wonderful working enviroment and culture. Miss it everyday. Additional training always available.
Mediocre
Not much support in the job. Kind of learn as you go- but on your own. No training or go to. Very intimidating and working amongst knowledgeable people- but with no time to help train you.
Best airline company
Great company to work for. I am heart broken and sad that it’s gone but sunny heart In the skies. Colleagues and mangers made the days easy and fun.
Went into liquaition
A highly professional work force however the company went into liquation in September 2019. There was never a typical day at work as every day was different and rewarding.
Really good place, enjoyed working there.

However not sure how good this review will be as the entire company went bust resulting in 20000 people losing third jobs
Doesn't exist anymore
With better organisation this company could still be alive, I had some laughs there and some disappointments. I like atmosphere in our office mostly was fine
Excellent working experience
Love working for Thomas cook. It’s the best place I’ve ever worked. Management and staff were very friendly and helpful. It was fun to work at Thomas Cook.
Fun and a great team
If Thomas Cook had not ceased trading, I would still be there.
I love interacting with the public and also loved working in a team. Overcoming objections and making customers happy was the best part of my job and the thing I excelled at.
Productive and great place to work
Thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Thomas Cook. I learned great skills for multiple roles during my time here until unfortunately its demise in 2019
Privaliged to have worked for Thomas Cook overseas
Excellent opportunity working overseas and in many different countries. Thank you Thomas Cook for giving me the opportunity to live my dream. One of the best tour operators that were around. Holidays just wont be the same
Good while it lasted
Fantastic company to work for, gave me an amazing opportunity, and a brilliant scope to travel. Such a shame things didnt work out and we went bust. A sad end