Third Party Employee Reviews

My experience working as a home care aide
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Arroyo Seco, NM7 September 2019
Caring for elderly woman with diabetes. I was welcomed & made to feel at home. At times, it could be difficult to be on time for Dr. appointments or scheduled outings if patient wasn't feeling up to it.
Pros
Compensation/benefits, one on one work, family like work environment
Cons
productive and provides life and work balance
Market Execution Partner (Former Employee) –  Davao City25 January 2019
the company operates 8 hours work with in between breaks, provisions for meal are provided. Learned to utilize hours productively by allowing breaks. peers and cooperative and helpful
Pros
free lunck
Cons
long hours during period end
Synopsis
Inspector for Cocamar (Current Employee) –  Settle16 June 2018
Very efficient and dependable and a complete understanding of the learning processes I am very Knowledgeable in many Adobe programs, Quickbooks, and teaching adults..
Work all the time
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Cushing, OK4 May 2018
Good pay, but long hours and little support from some superiors. Respect and recognition hard to gain. Quality Supervisor/Manager is the exception to the above. I felt included and appreciated working for this perwon.
Side jobs
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 November 2017
The jobs varied giving you lots of opportunities to learn. The jobs were relativley fun and easy to do, which was great considering the pay was always fair.
Pros
Good pay and fun to do
Cons
not consistent enough to be full time
productive and workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dombivli, Maharashtra21 February 2017
excel,word and renewal of insurance policy and new policy can generated , target oriented job and job is very nice atmosphere
Pros
free lunch and travelling allowance
Dynamic work atmosphere
IT Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dhaka4 October 2016
Excellent work environment for beginners in IT profession. Learnt co ordination and handling critical IT problem. Learnt to set up a new company side ny side with the CEO.
One of the most stressful jobs i've worked
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  North Eastern Division15 August 2016
Too many young people who always keeps commotion on the floor. The most enjoyable past of the job is having satisfied customers .
Pros
Having different kinds of events for the month
Cons
The pay is horrible
Good place to work . Management was good .
Instructor / Trainer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON2 February 2016
Overall good with co-operation between employees and management. Shift work could be difficult on family life . Some of the work could be hazardous but safety training was very important to performing the tasks .
Pros
Good relations with fellow workers . Good union representation .
Cons
Management change could be difficult to deal with .
productive
Executive Trainee in Reliance Dairy (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP17 September 2015
i have learned how to approach customers and way of thinking, way to behaviour..

well management, yes hardest part of the job in the marketing, the most enjoyable part of the job in the markeitng
inspection engineer
inspection engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ24 November 2014
inspection engineer on crane
make certificate for Equipment to be scanned
Pros
Cons
.....
Relaxed, happy place to be.
Item Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN8 May 2014
Loved my job when I first started in 1999. Company was under different management and was fun to work under. We still had rules but they weren't as hard as the ones under later management. I would go in each morning ready to get started. I learned a lot of computer skills there. Co-workers were very pleasant and we all got along very well. Management was a different group of people than StoneRiver and they were nice people. It would be hard to pick the hardest part of the job at that time because there really wasn't one.
Pros
Annual company picnic and quarterly bonuses.
Cons
Lunch break wasn't long enough.
Job leave due to contract
Production and Planning Fabrication Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GJ4 May 2014
Mindblowing company this is is one of the best in industries in turbine division.
Pros
Food
Cons
8 Hours
Not a real bad place to work
Patient Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN31 March 2014
Productive and fast paced. Good workers. I learned a lot about insurance
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Sometime it could be a harsh environment
A lot of travel
Pharmacy Development Coordinator, Rite Aid account (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA17 April 2013
Territories are huge so if you like traveling this is a great job. You get to work independently.
Great place to work and learn
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  memphis, tn26 February 2013
Great place to work and they give you the opportunity to learn new things and move up in the company.
Pros
healthcare
Very considerate in promoting that all girls participate in Girl Scoutings
Patients Account Specialists (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN29 May 2012
This job required the ability to network with girls who reside within the inner city community. Many of these girls never heard of GScouting prior to my entering their community to explain the fun program that scounting offered. The success of this program would have been extremely difficult except for the help of my co-workers, who went with me to many sites, who helped me develope program that fit the needs of the girls that I served.
Pros
free monthly lunches
Cons
dealing with some of the adults, a culture of disbelief
Old building shakey floors shakey commitment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FRONT AND UNIVERSITY3 May 2012
This opportunity was located downtown on front street west. Those of us needing to use public transit were often at the mercy of ttc schedule. The employer required absolute adherence to a 8 am log in. Not 5 mins late. So those without their own transportation would eventually be cycled out.
Management staff were pleasant and easy to work with other than above circumstance.
Pros
high ceiling give impression of ample air
Cons
`