Think Recruitment Employee Reviews
United Kingdom15 reviews
Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
You think your working for think, but your being put trough an umbrella company, who take fees out of your wages, you get no holidays, the time all fees are deducted your not getting the hourly rate they say, if you don't mind this, then there OK. There name won't be on your p60etc.
Dont tell you the full story.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Was suppose to start on a job but the guy I spoke to sent me three different post codes in Warwick and expected me to know where I was going I contacted him letting him know about the problem and his response was “it’s definitely one of those mate” even though I told him I’ve been Walking round for two hours trying to find the job location. Totally unprofessional
If you enjoy giving them 50 pounds a week to receive your wages go for it. They won't mention this till you ask why 15% of your wages have lined their pockets. Never work for them again
borderline illegal expenses claims, lies about the job
Each and every day was not bad at all,I worked very well with my co-workers. Management was very good and I was very proud to play part as their employee every day. Nothing that I can mention as hardest part of the job because I was working very well and co-operate with others as a team.
See more Think Recruitment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Think Recruitment
- What is the organisational culture at Think Recruitment?Answered by Think Recruitment
- What advice would you give the CEO of Think Recruitment about how to improve it?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Think Recruitment each day?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Think Recruitment?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Think Recruitment?One person answered
- What is Think Recruitment sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- How are the working hours at Think Recruitment?
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Think Recruitment?
See all questions and answers