Thera Trust Employee Review

I feel this is a good company to work for
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Peterborough9 August 2019
I have been working for Thera in Peterborough for 5 months and overall I would say it is a good company to work for. You do not have to pay for your own DBS, you get very good training. There is NO bullying here. I left a job after 14 years as I was bullied by a manager but I very much doubt this would happen here.

The people that work here are very dedicated indeed. Yes there are long hours and the money is not great, but this is care. The residents we get to support are brilliant and appreciate their carers. We get to do fun things with our residents as they are all social and love going to discos, cinema, bowling, sailing and their various activities.

What I also found appealing when looking for a job was that Thera is a registered charity and any surplus money that is left over at the end of the tax year is given to other charity organisations that work with Thera.
Pros
Great residents to support.
Cons
Pay not great and the pay for a sleep-in is very low compared to other companies.

Other Thera Trust Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire9 November 2019
Over crowded offices, very limited parking and some of the staff are quite unfriendly. Not a good atmosphere to work in. Definitely would suggest not to work here
Poor
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Dorset28 October 2019
Manager and senior very poor, unable to lead and poor mentality towards staff. No rolling rotas, rotas released 1 or 2 days before the following week giving no time to plan personal life. Managers need to be liked hindered there ability to discipline staff. Any concerns reported to manager fell on deaf ears. Safeguarding issues surrounding staff and clients not reported. Lack of supervisions and no training for clients with challenging behaviour. Basic auditing of medication not done and paperwork left and not updated. Overall the managing style is very poor and inexperienced.
Pros
Nice culture
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thera Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7