Thera Trust Employee Review

Person centred company who focus on care
Community support leader (Current Employee) –  Nottingham3 June 2019
I have worked for many care companies during my employment. Out of all care conpanies i have worked for thera trust has been the most person centered. Thera trust place the people supported ar the centre of everything they do and host regular inclusion and voice days where the people using the service can decide how the service should be run. Thera trust really do hold true to their vision for people being supported to become leaders in the community and in there own lives. Thera pay great in comparrison to other providers i have worked for in the same role and have staff benifit schemes available. As a current thera employee i feel fully supported by the higher management team and operational manager. I think that anyone who values making a difference should consider working for thera. As a new employee i was given training relevant to my role and was suported to be fully inducted into my service. Thera provided me with all relevant training and support to be able to make a difference in my new role. I have now worked for thera for 6 months and could not be happier with my decision to apply for a role with thera.
Pros
Supportive management team, good wage, good company values
Cons
Nothing!

Other Thera Trust Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire9 November 2019
Over crowded offices, very limited parking and some of the staff are quite unfriendly. Not a good atmosphere to work in. Definitely would suggest not to work here
Poor
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Dorset28 October 2019
Manager and senior very poor, unable to lead and poor mentality towards staff. No rolling rotas, rotas released 1 or 2 days before the following week giving no time to plan personal life. Managers need to be liked hindered there ability to discipline staff. Any concerns reported to manager fell on deaf ears. Safeguarding issues surrounding staff and clients not reported. Lack of supervisions and no training for clients with challenging behaviour. Basic auditing of medication not done and paperwork left and not updated. Overall the managing style is very poor and inexperienced.
Pros
Nice culture
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thera Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7