Thera Trust Employee Review

Awful company, don't care about it's staff or the service users
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Derbyshire6 October 2019
When I first started I enjoyed working for Thera there was a lot of flaws but also a lot of pros. My CSL at the time was amazing but wasn't supported enough by her higher ups. Since she has left it's been run by clowns. If you are Ill either physically or mentally don't expect any support. I was off ill with my mental health and received no support when coming back to work, instead constant phone calls, texts etc about if I could do this shift or that shift. My mental health has seriously declined because of Thera. service users aren't considered at all where staffing is concerned, we have mainly male staff that can't work with the female service users and that's because 8 staff have left in the last year! Kept being promised that things would get better, but instead they got worse! Had meetings with higher ups such as the ops manager about how we felt and the whole time he just say there with a smug look on his face, he turned up late for the meeting then promised that things would get sorted such as flexible working contract's, that never happened either. 1 staff member got I'll on shift and was told by the hospital that they needed to get there within the hour, the CSL wouldn't find cover and couldn't care less. The CSL would pretend to be your best friend and bribe you with money and nominating you for employee of the month if you did something for him but if you didn't he wouldn't do anything for you, he'd ignore messages etc. The worst of it is, is that because of the actions from the higher ups the service users suffered! Please think twice before joining Thera.

Other Thera Trust Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire9 November 2019
Over crowded offices, very limited parking and some of the staff are quite unfriendly. Not a good atmosphere to work in. Definitely would suggest not to work here
Poor
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Dorset28 October 2019
Manager and senior very poor, unable to lead and poor mentality towards staff. No rolling rotas, rotas released 1 or 2 days before the following week giving no time to plan personal life. Managers need to be liked hindered there ability to discipline staff. Any concerns reported to manager fell on deaf ears. Safeguarding issues surrounding staff and clients not reported. Lack of supervisions and no training for clients with challenging behaviour. Basic auditing of medication not done and paperwork left and not updated. Overall the managing style is very poor and inexperienced.
Pros
Nice culture
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thera Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7