Thera Trust Employee Review

Productive and frendly workplace
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire8 November 2017
I have nearly completed my first year with Thera, and though I work within a small team; everyone in the workplace is friendly with a good sense of humour and always happy to help regardless of their role. I have never worked within this industry before but so glad I was given this opportunity and such flexibility. I have learnt a lot about the company and supporting people with learning disabilities, which I continue to learn each day. Electrical resources maybe an issue at times, but that comes with everyday life, therefore prioritising work is the key.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons

Other Thera Trust Employee Reviews

Amanda Wakerley
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Bury7 December 2019
I think sleeps could be shared out more equally amongst staff.
I also think that drivers should be paid an extra 50p per hour, this would help with wear and tear to ones vehicle but also would encourage other drivers as we have a lot of drivers who will not use there own car for work.
Support worker
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, Lincolnshire4 December 2019
Friendly team + understanding managers. Long hours at times. With limited things to do to keep yourself busy on the shift. It's a great little job if you want a stress free job which isn't too active

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thera Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7