Thera Trust Employee Review

An abomination of a job
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  East27 August 2019
Treatment of staff abysmal
Various incidents of nepotism in management
Serious conflict of interests being ignored
Do not apply!
Go elsewhere!

DBS included
Official response from Thera Trust
28 August 2019

We are sorry to hear that this was your experience of working at Thera. We value reviews from our former and current staff and would be keen to understand more. We would appreciate it if you could contact our HR department on HRadmin@thera.co.uk or 0300 303 1280 so that we can discuss your views further and improve the experience for our staff.

Other Thera Trust Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire9 November 2019
Over crowded offices, very limited parking and some of the staff are quite unfriendly. Not a good atmosphere to work in. Definitely would suggest not to work here
Poor
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Dorset28 October 2019
Manager and senior very poor, unable to lead and poor mentality towards staff. No rolling rotas, rotas released 1 or 2 days before the following week giving no time to plan personal life. Managers need to be liked hindered there ability to discipline staff. Any concerns reported to manager fell on deaf ears. Safeguarding issues surrounding staff and clients not reported. Lack of supervisions and no training for clients with challenging behaviour. Basic auditing of medication not done and paperwork left and not updated. Overall the managing style is very poor and inexperienced.
Pros
Nice culture
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thera Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7