Thera Trust Employee Reviews for Community support leader

2.4Pay & Benefits
2.6Job Security & Advancement
No support
Community support leader (Former Employee) –  Inverness10 May 2018
This company is a joke. Preying on the good will of their managers to work way over their 39 hours a week and eat into your own time just to catch up on what can only be called a role that needs 2-3 people to do. REVIEWS.STAFF ROTA'S. PAYROLL.MEETINGS.SUPERVISION.MEDICATION ASSESSMENTS. PRINTING PAPERWORK. RISK ASSESSMENTS. SUPPORT PLANS.STAFF MEETINGS. TRIPS TO EDINBURGH FOR POINTLESS MEETINGS.the list is endless.
More interested in keeping within budget than anything else. That's all on 16 hours as Thera expect you to work 15 hours direct support on a 39 hour contract. DONT TOUCH THIS COMPANY IF YOU LOVE A FAIR WORK/LIFE BALANCE.
Pros
Atleast you can claim expenses
Cons
Everything apart from expenses
Official response from Thera Trust
31 May 2018

I am disappointed to hear that this has been your experience of working for Thera (Scotland). As a company we really value our staff and we welcome the opportunity to discuss feedback openly, both positive and negative.

I would like the chance to discuss some of the things you have raised in your review and would be grateful if you could contact me at hradmin@thera.co.uk or via telephone at 0300 303 1280 to see how we could resolve some of your concerns.

Simon Pearce-Madge, Managing Director for Thera (Scotland)