No monthly. But the job is weakly paid with the lowest sleep rates of any care company and no enhanced rates except for a few hours on Christmas Day which you will invariably be working because the Christmas rota is worked out unfairly
No it's monthly.
No, it is monthly pay.
No, it's monthly. Annualised hours so you'll get the same amount each month. Sleeps are played the following month.
- If you were to leave Thera Trust, what would be the reason?8 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Thera Trust?8 people answered
- What are the management like at Thera trust?6 people answered
- Does Thera Trust allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Thera Trust?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Thera Trust?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Thera Trust?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Thera Trust?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Thera Trust?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Thera Trust?5 people answered