At the time of writing this answer, we are working on making many improvements to our recruitment and selection process.
We have listened to our colleagues and we will be implementing a selection process that is not just based on experience, but on things like team fit, culture and attitude. After all, we can teach the skills to do the job.
27 September 2019
Meet with store manager or area manager
General interview process of phone interview then face to face if successful.
Very easy, they ask the questions they have printed out i think its 3 pages worth
The interview was really good.
Straight forward questions with the Branch Manager, and for higher positions, with the Area Sales Manager
You answer The questions given by your interviewers and if they Think that you have had enough experience, they will hire you.
The initial interview was quick and easy and very easy to understand
- How are the working hours at The Works Stores Ltd?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- What is the The Works Stores Ltd employee discount?12 people answered
- What's the hourly rate? Breaks are paid or not?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Works Stores Ltd?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Works Stores Ltd?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- What would you suggest The Works Stores Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What documentation do they require? Grades? Etc?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- How does someone get hired at The Works? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Works?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at The Works Stores Ltd?5 people answered