Hello, we require the standard right to work documentation. For example; passport, birth certificate and proof of National Insurance.
For our store positions we don't always require proof of grades, but we may seek references from previous employers.
For some of our senior or specialist positions, such as a Finance Manager, we may ask for proof of grades or trade certificates.
27 September 2019
Is Evening and weekend position available If you are working elsewhere during the day?
Passport, Birth Certificate.
I was not asked for a CV once, just a short walk in interview and got the job.
Passport. Birth certificate
Proof of I. D
Proof of identity. Didn't seem bothered about anything else. Most of the time staff are employed because their desperate for me employees. I also have noticed a lot of the time they go on appearance!
Retail experience preferred but have a great on the job training program .
- How are the working hours at The Works Stores Ltd?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- What is the The Works Stores Ltd employee discount?12 people answered
- What's the hourly rate? Breaks are paid or not?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Works Stores Ltd?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Works Stores Ltd?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- What is the interview process like at The Works Stores Ltd?Answered by The Works Stores Ltd
- What would you suggest The Works Stores Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Works? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Works?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at The Works Stores Ltd?5 people answered