The Watches of Switzerland Group Employee Review

View all The Watches of Switzerland Group reviews

Exciting enviourment
Sales Assistance (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow airport16 September 2013
Working for watches of Switzerland was a exciting experience for me as a person as I learnt a lot about my self as a person. I also enjoyed the atmosphere in the showroom and enjoyed working for the company as I had a knew challenge to overcome on a daily basis. The management team was very helpful during the period I worked for the company. I really enjoyed meeting new people from all around the world on a daily basis and building a relationship with them in order to for fill there needs.
Pros
A hour break aswell as tea breaks
Cons

Other The Watches of Switzerland Group Employee Reviews

Bad managment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 May 2019
As a company the staff are not valued and everyone is just a number in a short period of time I witnessed 14 of my colleagues leave due to the female manager which I felt as a company it should of been investigated other stores and people at Head Office knew that there was a high staff turnover under her management. The manager also dishonestly put on the payroll that she had worked when she had not.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Unprofessional manager
Good company to work for
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  heathrow terminal 44 October 2018
All staff were supportive. friendly work environment. Learnt lots about watches. I enjoyed meeting the customers talking about the watches and selling the same.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Watches of Switzerland Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Watches of Switzerland Group Reviews by Location