The Watches of Switzerland Group Employee Review

View all The Watches of Switzerland Group reviews

Bad managment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 May 2019
As a company the staff are not valued and everyone is just a number in a short period of time I witnessed 14 of my colleagues leave due to the female manager which I felt as a company it should of been investigated other stores and people at Head Office knew that there was a high staff turnover under her management. The manager also dishonestly put on the payroll that she had worked when she had not.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Unprofessional manager

Other The Watches of Switzerland Group Employee Reviews

Great team and busy
Watch Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 September 2019
This is a great place to work, the team is very friendly and welcoming. I think you get as much as you are willing to give, and hard work is often rewarded.
amazing company to work for and progression
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  uk Birmingham23 September 2019
putting stock in and out of the windows working to kpis making sure the shop floor looks clean and tidy . dealing with high end customers and report building . most enjoyable part of the job was wearing a suit and being clean and tidy and looking g professional .
Pros
lunch paid for discount on high end jewellery
Cons
long hours, dealing with difficult customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Watches of Switzerland Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Watches of Switzerland Group Reviews by Location