The Watches of Switzerland Group Employee Reviews

Bad managment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 May 2019
As a company the staff are not valued and everyone is just a number in a short period of time I witnessed 14 of my colleagues leave due to the female manager which I felt as a company it should of been investigated other stores and people at Head Office knew that there was a high staff turnover under her management. The manager also dishonestly put on the payroll that she had worked when she had not.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Unprofessional manager
Once great and proud business
Senior Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow6 July 2017
I remember the great days of Mappin & Webb. This was of course before the days of Goldsmiths taking over. It is now only interested in money. Client care is no more.
Pros
Once great
Cons
Bad management
Selling to high net worth clients
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London12 February 2017
Expanding your own client portfolio
learning different watches, brands and history
Meeting sales targets
Exceeding sales targets
Networking to increase sales
Best place I have worked
part jobs and new sales (Former Employee) –  London9 February 2017
I loved my time with the Rolex Boutique. Fantastic team of people who I thoroughly enjoyed working with and great management.
Fun place to work
Aftersales Manager (Current Employee) –  City of London, Greater London9 February 2017
I have enjoyed my time at Watches of Switzerland it is an exciting, fast paced environment. I have gained many new skills and met some lovely people along the way.
Exciting enviourment
Sales Assistance (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow airport16 September 2013
Working for watches of Switzerland was a exciting experience for me as a person as I learnt a lot about my self as a person. I also enjoyed the atmosphere in the showroom and enjoyed working for the company as I had a knew challenge to overcome on a daily basis. The management team was very helpful during the period I worked for the company. I really enjoyed meeting new people from all around the world on a daily basis and building a relationship with them in order to for fill there needs.
Pros
A hour break aswell as tea breaks
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Watches of Switzerland Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Watches of Switzerland Group Reviews by Location