Totally agree, bullying culture and illegal behaviour by managers, wasting the charities money by not doing their jobs correctly and no understanding of employment law.
Should be reported to the charities commission.
Do go there, you have been warned!
Bullying and lying managers putting staffs good reputations at risk.
- How would you describe the pace of work at The Wallich?3 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at The Wallich? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Wallich? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Interview what is the interview process like
- Where do you stay in Cardiff when you do the 5 day training?
- What is the interview process like at The Wallich?
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Wallich?