The Tess Group Employee Reviews

The Tess Group is one of the biggest providers of Training & Development for Security Personnel working in Public Arenas such as Sporting Events.
NVQ Assessor/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Home Based2 April 2018
I very much enjoy working with the TESS Group. I have developed a passion for undertaking Assessments of Security Personnel at sporting events throughout England. One of the advantages of working with the TESS Group is that you get to meet other Assessors who have diverse backgrounds - so you are constantly learning and developing professionally as an individual.
Pros
Good friendly staff
Cons
cancellations and working long hours
Close knit, well integrated workplace
Lead generator (Former Employee) –  Northampton24 August 2015
Good level of communication and interaction between departments, goal oriented motivational approach to performance, enthusiastic work force, strong sense of company pride and loyalty.
Experience for Life.
Telephone Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Grange Park3 July 2015
A typical day at work for me started by getting 2 buses to work at half 7 to get to work for 8.45
Then you check your emails and there will be your tasks set not only by yourself but by your manager.
This list should be put into a R.A.G(Red, Amber, Green) system to show completion.
This made my organisation skills very positive
We had mostly young workers varying in age from 17-30's, this included management.
Even though it was a small business and a lot of us were young every single person in that office gave 110%, I can not fault the other employee's as not only in my department was this the case but in every department of the company.
I feel that the hardest part of working at The TESS Group was having to travel for almost 4 hours a day.
To be honest I enjoyed most of my time working here, I made very good friends and it really made me start to believe in myself