The TJX Companies, Inc. Employee Review

View all The TJX Companies, Inc. reviews

Fun & Supported
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Truro7 February 2018
A typical day required organising and facilitating morning team/staff briefing, organising staff duties, dealing with sickness and late employees, cash handling and preparing the store for opening, dealing with staff and customer complaints, being aware of health and safety protocols, delegating responsibilities to all staff throughout the day, ensuring that the shop floor was clean and tidy, well stocked and all team members were happy and felt supported in their given duties for the day, cash handling and till checks throughout the day with final till checks after closing, ensuring all monies and tills are in accordance, ensuring that the shop floor and front are ready for the following day ahead.
Pros
Supported, Encouraged
Cons

Other The TJX Companies, Inc. Employee Reviews

productive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wednesbury19 February 2018
learned alot working for tk maxx learned about managment level its was a fun work place to be in.hardest part of the job was peak times when targets were high but did enjoy that time been busy and feeling proud when targets were hit.
Pros
days off
Cons
working sundays
Fun and busy
Associate (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey15 February 2018
I worked here for a short amount of time, as I worked here I had an amazing time with the other staff. the work ethic was amazing and mostly everybody liked working there and was motivated, the job itself was an average job and sometimes it would drag a little bit but the day would usually go quite quickly. If you are looking to apply for this job get ready for a packed day with amazing and funny staff working around you. I miss this job and wish I never quit personally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The TJX Companies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K