The TJX Companies, Inc. Employee Review

View all The TJX Companies, Inc. reviews

Fun & Supported
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Truro7 February 2018
A typical day required organising and facilitating morning team/staff briefing, organising staff duties, dealing with sickness and late employees, cash handling and preparing the store for opening, dealing with staff and customer complaints, being aware of health and safety protocols, delegating responsibilities to all staff throughout the day, ensuring that the shop floor was clean and tidy, well stocked and all team members were happy and felt supported in their given duties for the day, cash handling and till checks throughout the day with final till checks after closing, ensuring all monies and tills are in accordance, ensuring that the shop floor and front are ready for the following day ahead.
Pros
Supported, Encouraged
Cons

Other The TJX Companies, Inc. Employee Reviews

friendly environment
Assistant-TKMaxx, Farnborough Gate (Former Employee) –  Farnborough23 May 2018
The environment was very friendly. Team mates and managers were helpful and friendly. The pay and hours were great at the time of working. There was no shortage of tasks to handle. It was a good temporary job.
Very focused on only TK-Maxx and not their employees.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bolton23 May 2018
Although the pay was very good and I enjoyed working with the other associates, working at TK-Maxx was not fun for me. They were always too focused on their company, forgetting that without treating employees well the shop will not run as efficiently. In terms of how they did this, firstly hours were given to use the week before sometimes a few days before a shift, which was completely annoying for planning anything other than working. If you were sick and ringing in, a particular manager, would make you feel like you should be working even if you are unwell which should not be the case. During busy seasons they gave me extra hours without asking and I couldnt get rid of the shifts even though I had lots of uni work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The TJX Companies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K