They will ask you about the trust values which you can find on the trust site also they will ask what can you off to the post and also they may ask you what would you do if a patient was aggressive or a relative, also may ask what would you do in certain situations.
I was asked where I would like to work.
Put me on a ward I didn’t request even tho there was jobs going in preferred wards.
De skilled on the ward i currently work!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time
- What would you suggest The Shrewsbury And Telford Hospital NHS Trust management do to prevent others…5 people answered
- Does The Shrewsbury And Telford Hospital NHS Trust allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hour…2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Shrewsbury And Telford Hospital NHS Trust?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at The Shrewsbury And Telford Hospital NHS Trust?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at The Shrewsbury And Telford Hospital NHS Trust?One person answered
- Interview questions for doctors
- I would be interested for working with the NHS, but I dont have nursing qualifications, Is there any…
- When working as a health care assistant do you have to work night shifts as part of your working rot…
- What are the hours of work for the breast imaging clerical officer job that is advertised?